Any ideas how to lower blood pressure naturally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any ideas how to lower blood pressure naturally

Hey guys i stopped in local pharmacy for free bloood pressure testing i was shocked to hear 171 over 104. The guy testing me was shocked any ideas of what i can do to lower it would be great

shit, that is way too high bro! what are you running for your AI? i remember you're on TNE, right? any dbol or other compounds that'll lead to tons of water retention? high levels of fluid retention will do this to you. more AI would probably help. i remember you're taking tren too, right? tren is also known to give high BP, even though it isnt generating as much fluid retention
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Red yeast rice type statins otc.....cardio.....lots of greens and natural foods.....onions and celery don't hurt....whats your weight and bf like? Take care of it homie!

Comment

HAHA, statins lower cholesterol...I'm studying for a grad final...haha. Whats your cholesterol look like too? I've bought a ten dollar kit from whalemart before with good results..

Comment

Im currently on tren 100 eod test 100 eod and 50 mg stanazol i do take tne about 2 times aweek as a pre workout and of course my favorite melanotan2 Havent check cholesterol.

Comment

iv used a garlic supplement for years, prolly about 10yrs straight now, to keep my BP under control..hypertension runs in my family so my doctor recommended it.....my BP stays steady now no matter what im on AAS wise
            Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Best way to lower BP is to get a divorce. LOL j/k

Garlic supplement is a great way. Give that a try
              Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Bets supplements for lowerng blood pressure would be:

Red Yeast Rice
                CoQ10
                Niacin
                Fish Oil Caps
                Garlic

I took these supps and my BP actually went down on cycle. They can drop bp around 20 points.

Drop the Tren until your bp is corrected and re check it several times to get an average. The machine might have been off.

Comment

or cut yourself Lol..that's how they used to do it in the past.
                  Ain't no use in lookin' down
                  Ain't no discharge on the ground
                  Ain't no use in lookin' back
                  'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
                  Ain't no use in feelin' blue
                  'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Blood Letting huh Xamo? Haha. I saw that on one of those old school documentaries. I'll take the garlic. lol.
                    "Stop Crying and Lift!!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Big L View Post
                      Hey guys i stopped in local pharmacy for free bloood pressure testing i was shocked to hear 171 over 104. The guy testing me was shocked any ideas of what i can do to lower it would be great
                      That is dangerously high. Do you have a history of high BP?
                      What dose it run when you are not cycling.....
                      If you continue to cycle I would forego the natural bp remedies... You need medication or you need to stop cycle..
                      Take an AI, reduce sodium and keep a log of your bp...

Comment

Originally posted by Big L View Post
                        u can try giving blood (shld help but may only be temporary).

Its not Natural but it is effective + mild I keep Benicar 5-10mg on hand - lowers BP on cycle.
                        "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Those pharmacy testers are not acurate at all, especially if you have larger arms. I'd recommend having it rechecked, and make sure they use the largest pad because if they use one that isn't large enough for your arms, it will skew the results and come out higher than it really is.

Is this Big L from PM?

Comment

Originally posted by MR. BMJ View Post
                            Those pharmacy testers are not acurate at all, especially if you have larger arms. I'd recommend having it rechecked, and make sure they use the largest pad because if they use one that isn't large enough for your arms, it will skew the results and come out higher than it really is.
                            Is this Big L from PM?
                            ^^ spot on I bought a portable BP tester w/XLg arm cuff on Amazon for short $$.
                            UR blood pressure can change frequently so when I check it I will check it like 3x that day.
                            "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Working...
                            X