test cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• test cycle

How long does it take to see results from taking .4 ml test cyp twice a week?

how many mg per ml?

Comment

That seems like a trt dose. I wouldn't expect big gains. What does come will start to really show in 4-5 weeks

Comment

Originally posted by iamready View Post
        That seems like a trt dose. I wouldn't expect big gains. What does come will start to really show in 4-5 weeks
        what is a good dose for a first cycle?

Comment

you are right it is an trt dose. im also taking hgh but would like to up the test to bulk up,what is a good dose for a first cycle?

Comment

400-500mg per week would be pretty solid.

I am taking 650 now.

Comment

Should I split the dose into 2 injections a week?

Comment

Ya that's what most people do and say to do, It keeps the test level's going strong I hear

Comment

For first time you could probably see some gains from 300mg ew but 500mg is an option. Depends on your current weight and stats as to what dose is right for you. Im on 750 test right now but this is my 5th or 6th cycle. and yes id split the shots. I dont think you would see anything substantial from 0.8ml a week.
                  Like wiley asked what is the mg per ml of the stuff you have?

Comment

If you are only doing 1 ml per week, I would shoot all at once. You are going to lose some in the syringe each time you shoot.

Comment

I have 250 ml/mg bottles of test cyp. Im 42 years old 210lbs 5ft 9" tall about 20% bf. I work out 5 to 6 times a week. Is a ml the same as a cc?

Comment

Yes. 1ml=1cc

Comment

Is that 210lbs of lean mass. You could get away with one shot ew of 250. It is enough for first time use. Especially if your in your 40's. As you get older I think your natural test drops a bit so adding 250mg should see you some gains. But you could do 500mgs (2 shots ew) if you wanted to hit it harder. You should start seeing noticeable changes at around week 4 I'd imagine. I've never used test cyp but I think weeks 3-4 are the usual kick in times for this.

Comment

help?

hey guys i'v been taking 200mgs of cyp 4 quite awhile 4 months, with short stints of tren a. 3 weeks on 3 weeks off. im 40 yrs old and i know some my age take this much 4 test replacement. dont really want to come off should i? i have nova,clomid and arimidex on hand. im 6"4 260ish and feel good. can i go up a bit, then come back, maybe run a little sus. or deca 4 a bit while i run my test 200 every 5 days? maybe knock down the estro a bit with one of my anti estros "which one ?" anyway thanks 4 any input you can give me thanks. Bob
                            Attached Files

Comment

if i have a vial of test cyp 250 ml does that meen 1 full cc is 250 ml?

Comment

Working...
                              X