First Cut Cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Cut Cycle

Getting ready to run my first "cut" cycle and wanted to get some input from the members.

Wk 1-8 - Test Prop 100mg EOD
    Wk 1-8 - Winny Tabs 50mg ED
    Wk 1-8 - Clenbuterol 40 mcg ED
    Wk 3-5 - Ketotifen 1mg ED
    WK 1-8 - Arimidex .5 mg ED

PCT
    Wk 8-12 Nolvadex 40mg ED
    Wk 8-12 Proviron 20mg ED

My question is, should I continue to run the Arimidex through week 12? Also would picking up some t3 be worth it? I have no experience with t3. Also, I've thought about adding Tren ace to the cycle, but I'm afraid that may be overkill. Any thoughts? Also a few have suggested running Test Enanth rather than the Prop.
    Great8
    Last edited by Great8; 11-14-2010, 04:47 PM.

I think .5ed of arimi is too much. You might want e3d. Stop at week 8

Comment

Originally posted by iamready View Post
      I think .5ed of arimi is too much. You might want e3d. Stop at week 8
      while trying to add mass, if i were to use adex, i'd try to use it very sparingly. at E3d, i feel that my water retention is being slightly controlled, but enough estrogen is still free for muscle building.
      but while cutting, i would use adex at EOD. it should be enough to really keep estrogen down, which will assist in your weight loss goals, but not to the point that you'll suufer effects from low estrogen, like joint aches. if i really wanted to shread down, like for doing a contest, i'd probably bump the adex to .5mg ED for the last few wks to really dry out. i wouldn't want to run my while cycle that way though. also, i'd stop the adex when i started pct.

as far as the clen goes, 40mcg over 8 wks, is going to do little. i've run it a couple of ways, but 2 wks on, 2 off seems to be most effective for me. start with 20mcg and as you go, build your dose up to what you can tollerate, going no higher than 120mcg. on the two wk off period, i might use an OTC product or ECA plus yohimbine hcl. i feel yohimbine hcl has really helped me get lean. my favorite thing for fat loss though, is t3. i've had much success using very moderate doses. i'll start with 25mcg and only up it a few mcg every 2 or so wks. if you use it, remember to taper down when you come off. i take my fat burning drugs first thing in the morning before AM cardio on empty.
      sam1976
      Last edited by sam1976; 11-14-2010, 08:38 PM.
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

ok, i have more to say....

what is your cycle history look like? if you are newer to AAS, i'd steer clear of tren for now. it can be a hard drug to deal with.

winny is really harsh on your body. it awful on your colesterol , effects your liver and is hard on your joints. i wouldn't run it for 8 wks. i'd prefer to use it for the last 4-6 as more of an icing in the cake. it'll help to dry you out, harden you up and look good if you're lean. as far as test goes, test e is fine, especially while using your adex. if you're newer to AAS still, less injections are easier to manage
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Thanks for all of the info Sam. I have never used AAS before, unless you count junk prohormones etc. For me my goal is to drop the weight while maintaining if not gaining strength. I have tried the traditional diet / cardio before and found that my strength levels plummet harshly. If it's any help I've been in competitive powerlifting for 4 years now. So strength is my main concern. Keeping some size wouldnt be that bad either.

Comment

Originally posted by Great8 View Post
            Thanks for all of the info Sam. I have never used AAS before, unless you count junk prohormones etc. For me my goal is to drop the weight while maintaining if not gaining strength. I have tried the traditional diet / cardio before and found that my strength levels plummet harshly. If it's any help I've been in competitive powerlifting for 4 years now. So strength is my main concern. Keeping some size wouldnt be that bad either.
            sure. what are your stats at the moment? height/weight/body fat%/age ? and what are your ideal goals you'd like to reach with this diet?

no matter if your use AAS or not, your results are only going to be as good as your diet, training and cardio. loss of strength can be a common issue with dieting and to an extent, it is going to happen, but you should be able to maintain a great deal of your strength. while on my last diet, outside of the last couple wks while i depleted, i was still able to push about 80 to 85% of what i could do in the off season.
            sam1976
            Last edited by sam1976; 11-14-2010, 10:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
              sure. what are your stats at the moment? height/weight/body fat%/age ? and what are your ideal goals you'd like to reach with this diet?

no matter if your use AAS or not, your results are only going to be as good as your diet, training and cardio. loss of strength can be a common issue with dieting and to an extent, it is going to happen, but you should be able to maintain a great deal of your strength. while on my last diet, outside of the last couple wks while i depleted, i was still able to push about 80 to 85% of what i could do in the off season.
              5'7" 255lbs 27yrs , I had my bodyfat tested using the old caliper method a few weeks before starting my diet and it was 17.5%. I'm sure its down some since. I have cleaned up my diet 100% and been performing cardio 3x a week and 1 HIIT a week for the last 2 months along with normal training. My strength and muscle size has maintained since starting the diet, but I would like to amp it up a little with the help of AAS. My goal is to get to get under 220 and like I said before maintain as much muscle size and strength as possible.

Comment

i also wanted to add that i don't think that dieting is the best time to do your first cycle. like most everything i try to share here, this is just my opinion, but the way i see it is, on your first cycle, you have so much potential...it's like the sky is the limit. you can add a lot of mass on your first cycle, but if you are only eating a diet designed to cut fat, the gains you make are going to be limited. like i said though, this is just my thought

Comment

maybe doing a clean bulk would benefit you. eat lots of only clean food, as you already are and try to shift the focus more towards the middle of the road. some will say you have to cut or bulk, but i believe you can improve your condition while growing. i've personally found that i can eat a TON of clean food and still lose fat. it's taken playing with carbs and cardio, trying to find that sweet spot, but when i have, i've found i can stay about the same weight while getting harder and more conditioned.

...oh and if you did you test e, 10-12 wks might wok out better because it takes awhile to start working. if you go with prop, 8 is fine

Comment

I tried to do some carb cycling last year but I keep putting on junk weight. So you're saying it would be better to stick with the diet and try and maintain then when I'm down to the weight I want, run a bulk AAS cycle?

Comment

well, i'm trying to suggest more of a recomp vs a pure bulk or pure cut. ideas would possibly include increasing your calories, but keep them all clean, eating foods that are nutrient dence, but lower calorie, like white fish for instance. eating lots of these foods, and upping your cardio with the goal of finding the balance between supplying your muscle with what it needs to grow while, at best, getting leaner.

taking time to get leaner before you start would be a great idea though.

Comment

Working...
                      X