Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !2 dead in senseless slaying, CO USA

This breaks my heart....

Good Morning America and other outlets are reporting that a lone gunman crashed through an emergency exit at a midnight screening of the new Batman movie. He is reported to have set off a smoke bomb and began killing panic stricken people at random as he walked through the theater. 10 people were dead in the theater, two died after being transported from the theater and as many as 50 others were injured. The gunman wore police type riot gear and was armed with a bullet proof vest, riot style helmet, a handgun, gas mask and rifle.

The suspect, a 24yo male named James Holmes of Aurora, Co was later captured in the parking of the theater and has been arrested. No motive for this attack has been announced.

http://youtu.be/3rwiBKhAI_o
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

this really is just terrible

Comment

Blame it on the firearms legislation... it's so easy to legally acquire a firearm... as for kevlar and other things... you can easily get those on the Internet... they're not regulated...

Anyway it's terrible yeah...
      Ain't no use in lookin' down
      Ain't no discharge on the ground
      Ain't no use in lookin' back
      'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
      Ain't no use in feelin' blue
      'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

really, the gun did it? then why havent i taken out a small village? where i live, just about everyone has a CCW now days. i'd like to think that this little bitch wouldnt have made it to the parking lot to get taken into custody if he tried that shit here. no question several people, including myself would have opened back up on him. kevlar or not, he would have taken enough rounds in non-vital areas to stop him before he could shoot 71 people.
        sam1976
        Last edited by sam1976; 07-21-2012, 11:28 AM.
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

http://www.tmz.com/2012/07/20/james-...te-penis-cops/

of course he has a small penis ......

A man claiming to be James Holmes created a profile on a popular sex website just days before "The Dark Knight Rises" massacre ... in which he described his penis as "short/average" ... and law enforcement sources tell TMZ investigators are now looking at the site to determine its authenticity.

"Holmes" created the profile on AdultFriendFinder.com July 5 -- and included a picture of himself with reddish, orange hair ... just as officials in Aurora, CO said he looked when he was apprehended Friday morning.

"Holmes" -- who used the screen name classicjimbo -- included a cryptic message on the top of the profile which reads, "Will you visit me in prison?"

In his profile, "Holmes" says he's 6'0" and single ... with an athletic body. Note -- the FBI says Holmes is 6'3".

"Holmes" describes himself as a "light/social drinker" ... but in the section where he's asked if he smokes or does drugs, he answered, "I'd prefer not to say."

Comment

This happened 10 minutes from where i work. I used to live about 6 minutes from this theatre... Im glad he decided not to shoot up my establishment...
            Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

That wasn't what I was saying Sam - but the screening process is a joke. What I meant is any psycho can get a gun.

Comment

Originally posted by xamo View Post
                That wasn't what I was saying Sam - but the screening process is a joke. What I meant is any psycho can get a gun.
                i see what you're saying bro. i guess i read it as a general left wing 'guns are bad' statement. sorry about that.

man, i wish i could get my hands on this guy. if there is one thing i hate, its a predator

Comment

screening process dont matter...he could have gotten anything he wanted illegally...strict gun laws only keep guns from responsible gun owners. i doubt a criminal is gunna say "i was gunna rob that bank, but since having a gun is illegal im not going to to".............unfortunately because of guys like these the govt uses this as an excuse to become a police state. do we really need cops patting you down at the theater? its not like this is happening everyday
                  Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

i have thought for a long time on this topic and i never can come up with a good answer- although it is interesting that we claim to be such smart animals yet we constantly make stuff up to kill each other over. and make things that do it easier and easier.

Comment

I'm with ya Sam..The day we give up the right to bear arms is the day we become Germany circa 1935.
                      It's not guns that kill people... Someone has to physically manipulate a weapon for it to fire.
                      dss22 good illustration about the bank.
                      If everyone would take a CCH class and diligently carry, this would cause the turds to second guess themselves.
                      sigpic

Comment

It is true, but it's a very efficient mean of killing. He would have never killed so many people had he used a knife... It's a hard subject, and there are as many pros and cons... personally I love guns, hell I'm a Marine... I couldn't live without guns. A gun given in the wrong hands though...

Comment

No matter what gun laws are in place criminals will always get there hands on guns plain and simple! Now look at Sweden, lowest crime rate and its because every household is issued a gun from the gov and everyone is trained to use them! Then look at Australia, gun ban and they have the highest related gun crimes! Gun bans do nothing but keep law abiding citizens who could make a difference from owning guns!

Comment

lets go back to swords only

Comment

Working...
                            X