• Show
Clear All

• Injecting TNE with a insulin pin

Is it possible to inject. .5 TNE with insulin pin

Yes.
    AAS can be injected SubQ or IM.
    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

i just injected QDL cut stack with a slin pin last night, trying to cut down the pip
      Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

i'e heard of people doing this. i never have. seems like it'd take awhile to push it through the tiny needle. you guys have more patience than me!
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by ODB View Post
          Yes.
          AAS can be injected SubQ or IM.
          hey bro, i've heard of using test sub q. what are your thoughts and experiences with it?
          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

I have used an isulin pin to shoot tne in shoulder it really doesnt take much pushing but then again i use 25 in glute thumb gets a workout but less scar tissue

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
              hey bro, i've heard of using test sub q. what are your thoughts and experiences with it?
              I had to go on a business trip for 1 wk mid cycle & did not want to bring gear so I did my usual IM pin then just B4 going to airport I pinned my next weeks dose subQ (supposed to have slower release) - seemed to work.
              "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Have no fear buddy i just shot some tne today with an insulin pin no pain whats so ever

Comment

Originally posted by Big L View Post
                  I have used an isulin pin to shoot tne in shoulder it really doesnt take much pushing but then again i use 25 in glute thumb gets a workout but less scar tissue
                  wow.. i've used a 25 in the glute a few times.. it's not the time it takes to push it all in that bothers me.. it's that the pin is usually bent a bit when I pull it out.. and I have this phobia of the damn thing breaking off.. lol

Comment

Originally posted by opruch View Post
                    wow.. i've used a 25 in the glute a few times.. it's not the time it takes to push it all in that bothers me.. it's that the pin is usually bent a bit when I pull it out.. and I have this phobia of the damn thing breaking off.. lol
                    well dont get angry when you do it hulk lol actually if u just take ur time it works fine, its been my go to way to shoot the cut stack im using to limit the scar tissue
                    Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Working...
                    X