The plan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The plan

As I posted in the other thread I finally got my payment out today... Now I just need to be patient until it arrives.

The order I put in was for
    6 kits of hyge
    2 x gp test cyp 250
    lots of gp nolva and anastrozole
    and some clen.

The plan at the moment is to start with the hyge as discussed some time ago... i got 6 kits so I could theoretically do 8iu 2 on 1 off for a little over 7 months... I'll start with 2iu in the morning for a week or two, then 2 in the morning 2 in the early afternoon and so on till I get up to 8iu/day split into two injections. the only Q on this is should I ramp back down or just keep shooting 8iu/day till I'm out and then go cold turkey? what about a natural gh booster as a gh pct? to kick my own production back in after the cycle?

During this gh cycle I'll probably also take 5mg nolva EOD for a bit of a natural test boost.

towards the end of my gh cycle I'll start the test. 500mg/week, this is my first cycle with real gear so I'm keeping it simple and low dose. will use the anas for e control on cycle and then 20/20/10/10 nolva for pct extending or upping if needed... when I start pct I'll start the clen as well for an energy boost and it's anabolic benifits to try and minimize muscle loss... I realize this will mean a lot of water loss so I'll drop weight but hopefully that just means more vascularity and definition.

Thoughts??

once the order comes in I'll start a cycle thread with pics and progress updates.

My shipment went out today. Hopefully it'll be here within 3 weeks.

Comment

This thread has fallen WAY behind... sorry about that... I got distracted with the new years and lifting...

So...

as an update...
      My order came in just 10 days after shipping...
      I started out with a week of 4iu /day and then kicked it right up to 8 iu /day...
      The first injection was on Dec 3 at which time stats were:
      6'2", 216, 16.5 inch arms, 46 chest, 38 naval, 34 pants

after 30 days on 8 iu /day
      6'2, 238, 17 inch arms, 48 chest, 38 naval, 34 pants...

I've took pics both at the start day and at day 30 but I made the mistake of doing them at wake up instead of post workout and you really can't tell a lot of difference as I haven't had a huge change in body composition, just a thickening of arms and chest... .. the big show is in how my clothes fit and post workout pump... huge gains... never seen anything like it... and I've still got 5 months to go...

... as a further update... I'm planning on starting a 500 Test C /week cycle in about another month, which I will chase with a 50/day winny stating at week 4 and run for 6 weeks till I start pct... ... I'm still hanging in there right around 238 probably 15% bf... hopefully the continued GH will let me see additional strength and size gains and then the winny will shred the excess water and fat off ...

I'll be sure and update as things progress.
      ... overall in summary I feel comfortable saying the Naps Hyge rocks... i even ordered my dad 4 kits to do a replacement (2iu/day) dose for the next 6 months... he's 63 and in just a couple weeks has seen a drastic increase in overall well being and mobility (joint strength and flexibility).

Thanks Naps.
      atavist
      Last edited by atavist; 01-15-2011, 04:55 AM.

Comment

keep us posted

Comment

No real stat changes at the moment but thought I'd bump the thread by updating that I just started a clen cycle... want to get the waist down a bit... currently ramping up
          day 1 40mcg
          day 2 80 mcg
          today will be 120.
          will peak at 200.

clen cycle is 5 on 2 off, benedryl at night on my 2 days off, 3g taurine every day, on a 2 week on 2 week off cycle.... I know this is a bit different than some cycles but my girlfriend just finished her second cycle peaking at 100mcg and has dropped 3 inches off her waist... she was always pretty fit but she's finally getting that slightly vascular but still femine cut that I so love.

... hopefully on my next monthly update we'll see some significant waist reduction with overall mass maintenance at the least.
          .... everyone is telling me I'm big enough at this point, so I might postpone the Test/winny cycle a bit and try to cut up a bit first... or might just do a winny no test cycle... which yes I know some are against but some do it with great hardening/cutting results... Going to give it some more thought, do some more reading...
          ... all input of course welcome.

Comment

Sorry for taking so long to post an update.. but unfortunately there isn't much to say .... About the middle of Feb I got horrible carpel tunnel/pulled something in my wrist from overdoing it on clean and press... was up to 185 for for four sets of ten... good form, clean reps but I wasn't using lifting straps or wrist wraps and something in my right wrist gave and I haven't been able to do ANYTHING since... what sucks most is I had just pinned my first T-Cyp 250.... ... being as it was so early in the cycle I just discontinued...no pct, no sides... and still have plenty to restart when the hand is better...

before the injury I had finished the clen cycle... and unfortunately saw no weight loss... but had almost flu like symptoms from it... kept dropping the dose but just flet like poo all the time while taking it... ... it works great for my GF... but didn't do shit for me... different body chemistries I suppose...
            I was of course continuing the Hyge at 8iu /day and at day 75 my stats were:
            6'2, 251, 17 1/2" arms, 49 chest, 38 waist....

Today.. having done nothing (ie. no lifting) in a month but take the 8iu/day I am:
            241, 17 1/8 left arm.. but for some reason my right arm (which was more seriously injured ) has shrank up to 16 5/8... guess being nursed a little more than the left and not lifting really whacked it... my left has always been about 1/4 bigger but not this drastic 1/2 inch... chest is still 49 (but I can tell there is more nipple squish [not gyno just fattyness) and the waist is actually up to a miserable 39.... So I've basically lost some good muscle and porked up quite a bit in the last month of not lifting... I've been doing light cardio to try and curb the gain but I've never liked cardio so it's a struggle to make myself do it, especially with an aching arm...

The hand is mostly better now and I'm going to force myself to step up the cardio... hopefully I'll be back in the gym (with wraps this time) in a couple weeks and as soon as I feel like I'm back to full speed will restart the T... Still got 2 months of GH left ... so the fight isn't over yet... I'll probably add a nandrolone to the T to try and give the joints a boost... I'm already (and have been for years) on Glucosamine.

The verdict on my end is still the same... Naps Hyge is good stuff... I'm taking in a lot of calories still, trying to minimize muscle loss while injured, and no doubt would have put on a lot more than I have if not for the GH.
            atavist
            Last edited by atavist; 03-15-2011, 01:24 PM.

Comment

My dad is 71 and I have him on 250mg of cyp and 2iu's of gh per day and he feels like a new man. He thanks me daily for letting him in on this secret. He's even chasing mom around the house trying to get some, lol. Great for a older guy!

Comment

^^ that's great to hear

Comment

carpel tunnel and overall joint pain is the main draw back of gh for me. it seems like every time i start gh i get tennis elbow for 3 months and i only run it at 3-4 IU's. you may not have had these issues if you slowly ramped the gh up. that way, the side effects dont get overwhelming. start with 2 iu's. run it for 2-3 wks. then add .5 IU every 10 or so days and see how you respond. if you start to get carpel tunnel or other joint issues, stop increasing. hold at that dose until the pain subsides and then being to go up again. the presure on those wrist tendons from jumping on such a high dose must be excruciating!

Originally posted by atavist View Post
                  Sorry for taking so long to post an update.. but unfortunately there isn't much to say .... About the middle of Feb I got horrible carpel tunnel/pulled something in my wrist from overdoing it on clean and press... was up to 185 for for four sets of ten... good form, clean reps but I wasn't using lifting straps or wrist wraps and something in my right wrist gave and I haven't been able to do ANYTHING since... what sucks most is I had just pinned my first T-Cyp 250.... ... being as it was so early in the cycle I just discontinued...no pct, no sides... and still have plenty to restart when the hand is better...

before the injury I had finished the clen cycle... and unfortunately saw no weight loss... but had almost flu like symptoms from it... kept dropping the dose but just flet like poo all the time while taking it... ... it works great for my GF... but didn't do shit for me... different body chemistries I suppose...
                  I was of course continuing the Hyge at 8iu /day and at day 75 my stats were:
                  6'2, 251, 17 1/2" arms, 49 chest, 38 waist....

Today.. having done nothing (ie. no lifting) in a month but take the 8iu/day I am:
                  241, 17 1/8 left arm.. but for some reason my right arm (which was more seriously injured ) has shrank up to 16 5/8... guess being nursed a little more than the left and not lifting really whacked it... my left has always been about 1/4 bigger but not this drastic 1/2 inch... chest is still 49 (but I can tell there is more nipple squish [not gyno just fattyness) and the waist is actually up to a miserable 39.... So I've basically lost some good muscle and porked up quite a bit in the last month of not lifting... I've been doing light cardio to try and curb the gain but I've never liked cardio so it's a struggle to make myself do it, especially with an aching arm...

The hand is mostly better now and I'm going to force myself to step up the cardio... hopefully I'll be back in the gym (with wraps this time) in a couple weeks and as soon as I feel like I'm back to full speed will restart the T... Still got 2 months of GH left ... so the fight isn't over yet... I'll probably add a nandrolone to the T to try and give the joints a boost... I'm already (and have been for years) on Glucosamine.

The verdict on my end is still the same... Naps Hyge is good stuff... I'm taking in a lot of calories still, trying to minimize muscle loss while injured, and no doubt would have put on a lot more than I have if not for the GH.
                  if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

that would be the plan for ramping it up....sorry to hear you had to stop that sucks I was looking forward to following your progress hope everything heals and you can get back at it

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
                      carpel tunnel and overall joint pain is the main draw back of gh for me. it seems like every time i start gh i get tennis elbow for 3 months and i only run it at 3-4 IU's. you may not have had these issues if you slowly ramped the gh up. that way, the side effects dont get overwhelming. start with 2 iu's. run it for 2-3 wks. then add .5 IU every 10 or so days and see how you respond. if you start to get carpel tunnel or other joint issues, stop increasing. hold at that dose until the pain subsides and then being to go up again. the presure on those wrist tendons from jumping on such a high dose must be excruciating!
                      I'm not sure the carpel tunnel is related to the GH... I've been on for about 4 months now and this just started when I started pushing the clean and press... I was dumb not to use straps and was walking away with miserable hands saying "damn my hands are weak... oh well they'll get stronger" ... wrong... I got bad carpel tunnel instead...
                      my mom put me on to an ultrasound gadget that is supposed to help healing and I've seen drastic improvements in the wrist in the last week or so... did some lite lifting yesterday with no major problems... at this rate I should be back in full swing in another week or so ... I hope...

Comment

I'm back in the gym now... went in and did hit the weights again this last week and all seems well... I'm still baby'ing the wrist a bit and not pushing too hard but seem to be nearly back to 100%... FYI I give full credit to the ultrasound gadget that my mom gave me... I was seeing almost no recovery before it and after using it for about 30 minutes/ day for a couple weeks I'm almost good as new... for any intersted it's called a US 1000 Portable Ultrasound (for the record, i have no connection to the company whatsoever)

Pinned Gp Test C 250 4 days ago and just did inject #2 today... butt's a bit tender at the injection site but nothing out of the ordinary... I'm using the same needle to draw and inject. A 1 inch 23 gauge... seems to work well.. big enough to draw without too much effort and small enough not to be a bad injection...

Weight and measurements are still the same as the last post... we'll see what happens now... I'm dropping the clean and press from the routine and replacing them with push press...

Comment

keep us updated!

Comment

bumpedy bump... about time for an update

Been back in the gym now for about a month... Cycled on GP Test C at 250mg e3d, still on hyge at 8 iu consistently, and added in some winny at 50mg ed about 2 weeks ago....

The joint problems are still annoying but I'm just dealilng with them and doing lots of warm ups... just bought some fish oil, and have doubled my dose of Glucosamine and Chondroitin... ...

Current stats are:
                            253lbs
                            arms 17 3/4
                            chest 49
                            naval 38 still...

So I'm basically a bit up on where i was before I had to take a month off... last inject I pumped the Test C up to 1.5ml which will put me at 750/week instead of 500... I'm got enough for another month and a good pct set aside but I'm thinking of dropping naps an order for HCG a couple more Test and maybe some deca for when I come off the Winny and extending the cycle another 5 weeks or so... if it comes in in time... if not I'll cycle off and PCT as originally planned.

for those just joining us (so you don't have to go back and read the whole thread) When I cycled on Hyge at 8iu/day on dec 3 my stats were
                            216lbs 16.5 inch arms, 46 chest, same waist.... with the GH alone Between Dec and mid Feb I was pretty much where I am now... no great loss (or increase) of BF but a gain of right around 35lbs, a solid inch on the arms and three inches around the chest ... if I hadn't gotten injured I can only imagine where I'd be now... but after a month back in the gym I've recovered the 10lbs I lost while injured and am on the upslide again...

Good shit... I never imagined these kinds of gains with GH as a base... Next cycle I'm going to all lean mass/cutting probably T prop, EQ or Deca, and Primo (the winny is too hard on my joints)... all pins, no oral... I'll post a seperate thread on that when I am close to a final decision.
                            atavist
                            Last edited by atavist; 04-26-2011, 01:30 AM.

Comment

Awesome progress, bro! Very nice.

GH is amazing stuff. It does transform you. Mixed with test and tren and it will create a monster. Can eat anything and still get lean. Hyge from Naps hands down one of the best around.

Once you go off the GH about three weeks later you will lose the water weight and really see how much it has transformed you. Make sure you throw the body off and take it at different times here and there. Alternate dosages thru the day, etc.
                              Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Working...
                              X