Gp oral stanazol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gp oral stanazol

Hey guys just wondering how everyone made out taking this gp stanazol and at what dosage i started 50mg aday for about a week now was thinking of bumping to 70 any ideas

I would stay right were your at, is this the first time on the stuff. My wife did her cut cycle using 10mg a day and she got stronger and kept the muscle she had. I'll be starting mine in two weeks at 40mg.
    The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
    Chat Box Talk And Rules
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
    No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

just finished a cycle where i finished the last 6 weeks with 50 mg a day split into 2 doses. one of 20mg first thing when i woke up and 30mg 1 hour before my workout every evening. got some nice hard gains and didnt get any dry joints or any other problems from it. good solid drug if used the right way. i could have gotten better results if my bf were lower. its more of an icing on the cake thing that anything else
      "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Yes this is my first time using stanazol. You actually see results from only 40 mg this stuff must be really good how long into it do you see it start working

Comment

GP Stan is good shit. 50mg is enough IMO. It rapes my joints and my lipids so I avoid it now. It is a great compound other than that though.

Comment

40 is low but a good start point if u havent tried.. or if it works for you.. then never a reason to go higher..

Comment

Originally posted by Silver Back View Post
              GP Stan is good shit. 50mg is enough IMO. It rapes my joints and my lipids so I avoid it now. It is a great compound other than that though.
              yea its very good. i've used it for a couple diets now. i used it in 2010 and for 2 shows this year. that being said, yes, its rough on the lipid profile. the more you take, the worse it becomes. use in moderation, especially when it comes to orals
              if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

If you are prone to drying out in the joints, I would strongly suggest using other cutting agents. I firmly believe that you can achieve better cutting results with Drostanolone Propionate / Enanthate and avoid the drying out of the joints. Winny cost me about 4 months worth of shoulder gains last year... I will never use it again. Of course everyone is different and you will find people that love the stuff.
                Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

Originally posted by Krazy View Post
                  If you are prone to drying out in the joints, I would strongly suggest using other cutting agents. I firmly believe that you can achieve better cutting results with Drostanolone Propionate / Enanthate and avoid the drying out of the joints. Winny cost me about 4 months worth of shoulder gains last year... I will never use it again. Of course everyone is different and you will find people that love the stuff.
                  ever use halo? no joint issues and its great for that icing on the cake effect at the end of an advanced cut. i dont run into joint problems with winny if i use it for about the last 4 wks, but if i had my choice, i would take halo over winny any day. run it for about the last 3 wks of a test/mast/tren cycle and look out!!!!
                  if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

I have never used halo. At what mgs do you run it

Comment

i find 20 to 30 mg to be enough. i'll usually start with 20 for 10 days, taking 10mg in the AM and 10mg preworkout. then i'll move to 30 mg for the remainder of the 3 wks, taking 10mg in the AM and 20mg preworkout. strength is insane.

my apologies to the OP for taking this thread OT

Comment

I definitely like halotestin much more that winny..halo has a much stronger pronounced effect...I never got any of winnys bad effects, like joint problems..

Comment

Working...
                        X