Gp tne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gp tne

Am i only the person who thinks gp tne is under dosed i use more like a pre workout supplement at 1cc an hour before workout never been diisappointed before by gp products anyone have anything to add

i've personally loved their TNE. i just got done using it for several wks. i've used it on a couple of cycles in the past too. how long before workout are you injecting?
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

i inject it about an hour before workout do you think my pre workout drink throws it off

Comment

no, i dont think your preworkout drink would effect it. i pretty much always use a preworkout supp. try giving a little more time. i've heard an hr being common with suspension, but thats water based. since this is oil based, it'll take a little longer to get flowing in your system. i found somewhere around 2-3 hrs is a good window for me. i've had days that i'd run behind at work, then come home and take it 45 min before i trained. its effect isn't noticeable to me when i've used it like that. with more time though, i feel more aggression, more strength and of course, insane sex drive!! haha you must at least be getting the sex drive effect? what other gear are you running?
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Currently running tren a , test ,and stanazol so only use the tne on saturday mostly. Oh yeah and also taking melanotan2 which i love and is a saving grace

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
            i've personally loved their TNE. i just got done using it for several wks. i've used it on a couple of cycles in the past too. how long before workout are you injecting?
            Agreed! TNE was very effective with great pumps, focus and strength.

Try increasing the dose a bit and see if you notice any difference
            Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

hey Big L, have you messed around with the timing at all? found better results with a little more time?

Comment

No i havent taken it since i posted im gona start it again on friday and saturday. Im gona try 2 hours and start there i guess thanks for asking

Comment

Working...
                X