Need some input new to this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some input new to this

Ok I'm on my first cycle ever and was need some input first I'm stacking Tren a and test e but I'm only injecting twice weekly and only workn out twice weekly, my job prevents me from workin out more I work 12 hour shifts 6 days a week and wht I do at work most people would consider to b more thn a work out but I was reading about tha Tren a tht i should use more often thn twice a week?? I'm using a cc of each on tha two days i get to lift and I forgot to mention I'm on my second week of this cycle... Any input would b greatly appreciated!!

Ya quit now and listen to what you read

Comment

no business in running tren. stop it now and save it for a later date. tren ace should be pinned ed or eod. guys shouldnt add in any harsh substances like tren, deca, etc until about cycle # 3 or 4. so stash the tren and continue the test e 2xweek. As far as working out, u need to get your ass in the gym more than 2xweek bro. youre wasting money on a membership and on gear if ur only using the gym twice a week. other than that, i personally dont think u should be using gear to begin with. u just seem uneducated about the whole thing. i dont meen to be a dick but u have to do the research for yourself before you start injecting yourself with shit.
      "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

It sounds like u might have to make a decision in career or bodybuilding there 12 hour shifts 6 days a week sounds allittle to much unless u can squeeze in diet at work an committ to going to gym everyother day tired or not and I was getting tren also in beginning because it said it was the strongest but the bros told me the same thing there telling you I listened and I'm new also but if u juice u got to be in it 100 percent

Comment

Thanx guys and Alex 18 your not bn a dick jus telln me how u feel I appreciate tht!! But I dint mention I'm not a rookie to lifting and personal fitness before I got this Job I worked out at least 3 times a week I've got all the weights tht a gym would have...so wht im saying is im in good shape but have always bn scared of tha roids for some reason Im jus gonna have to comment to ths regardless tha hours I work!! Saying if I do comment would u still recommend dropping tha Tren??

Comment

Chad, you really need to stop or the combination of things your doing will scare you even more. Tren A is not for a newbie to be messin with, were ever you got your info from to use those two compound, don't listen to them they also don't now what there talking about. If you can't get in the gym more than four to five times a week your waisting your time on gear. Do some research here and you will find all the info you need to lift successfully.
            Good luck brother
            The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
            http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
            http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
            Chat Box Talk And Rules
            http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
            No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
            http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Originally posted by Chad_bulkn View Post
              Thanx guys and Alex 18 your not bn a dick jus telln me how u feel I appreciate tht!! But I dint mention I'm not a rookie to lifting and personal fitness before I got this Job I worked out at least 3 times a week I've got all the weights tht a gym would have...so wht im saying is im in good shape but have always bn scared of tha roids for some reason Im jus gonna have to comment to ths regardless tha hours I work!! Saying if I do comment would u still recommend dropping tha Tren??
              yea i would deff still recommend dropping the tren bro. MrBig hit it right on the head with everything
              "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Originally posted by MrBig View Post
                Chad, you really need to stop or the combination of things your doing will scare you even more. Tren A is not for a newbie to be messin with, were ever you got your info from to use those two compound, don't listen to them they also don't now what there talking about. If you can't get in the gym more than four to five times a week your waisting your time on gear. Do some research here and you will find all the info you need to lift successfully.
                Good luck brother
                Very solid advice and I would highly recommend you take this into consideration. It's for your own benefit
                Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

i also work 12hr days for 2 weeks straight, but always no matter how tired i am find a way to the gym even if its a quick hardcore workout unless im on my rest days. I would def take the advice you have been givin here from the guys above if you spend a few day/weeks reading this forum you will find out more info then your brain can handle! I was in the same boat as you new here and asking questions but i wasnt getting the answers i was looking for, so for one boring week i read just about every thread on this website that had to deal with any AAS, PCT or dieting. My brain still hurts but i have gained so much knowledge on here and with out it i would have seriously messed myself up! Thing to remember with this stuff is the side effects can be PERMANENT if you dont know what your doing! Just my two cents for ya bro

Comment

I've bn doing some research and Im bn more commented tha little town I live in just up a really nice gym.. But ima keep reading and keep busting this iron I'm 110% in now!!!

Comment

Thanx guys and yea I'm deffently dropping tha Tren but im all In know and jus found out there is a gym tht just opened here in town so ima shoot for at least 4 work outs every week if not more!!but I'm doing my research and eating and ordering some supplements any recommendations on tht and Whn I'm done wit this cycle I'm going start stacking again ima stay with tha test and I'm really looking bulk up a Lil I'm at 190 6ft and not in bad shape I was workn out more before I started this job but any suggestions on wht to add!!!

Comment

For your first cycle you can use the Test E that you have and add if you can, some D-Bol for about the first 4-6 weeks. Try not to go over 6 weeks, as the D-Bol is toxic to the liver, you don't want to stress your liver much more than that at a time. Then week 1- 10 or 12 how ever long you decide to go, so the cycle will look like this:

wk 1-4 30-40mg ed D-Bol, now you can do 20mg in the morning and 20mg about an hour before you train (if you train in the evening). This is to keep your levels more stable.
                        wk 1-10 500mg Test E divided into two pins, like a Mon/Thurs, pin one cc each pin for a total of 500mg This is to keep your levels more stable.
                        This is a great first cycle and you should do really well with this combination.
                        Good luck Brother.
                        The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
                        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
                        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
                        Chat Box Talk And Rules
                        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
                        No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
                        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

I guess I'm going to be blunt again... but I'm just wondering... why are you interested in roids? I'm asking because I could notice three things from reading your posts - 1. You don't really know anything about supplements 2. Your diet isn't in check 3. You don't really know how to work out.

If I can give you an advice, it's to master these three points first, and that will take months, if not years.. and during those years if you really did a good job at it, you'll have amazing gains...

Like you I have horrible hours... sometimes I work for over 48 hours straight no rest whatsoever yet I still find time to diet, and work out accordingly... you just gotta be organized and you'll see how easy it'll get.. you might even like it...

but yeah other than that listen to the others.. good luck man
                          Ain't no use in lookin' down
                          Ain't no discharge on the ground
                          Ain't no use in lookin' back
                          'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
                          Ain't no use in feelin' blue
                          'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Working...
                          X