Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rawr!

Hey,

Just wanted to take a second and say hello to everyone on this board.

My name is Mike, I'm a National level Bodybuilder. This looked like a cool spot, so I joined.

Look forward to contributing what I can, wouldn't mind soaking up some new knowledge as well.

hey welcome bro! what weight class are you in and how long have you been competing?
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Thanks.

I'm a Heavy, I've been competing since 2003. Most recent was the Maryland State/East Coast Classic.

Comment

nice. i just got on started competing in 08 as a MW. this off season, i'm trying to push up to LHW. at just about 5'8, i'm too tall for MW. i'm hoping to make it to the national level in the next 2 years. how'd things go at your latest show?

as you can see, the board is still pretty new and we're happy to have a knowledgeable guy like yourself around. i'll look forward to picking some new ideas up from you
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Well I'm happy to help in any area that I can!

I won the overall in both the East Coast Classic, and the Maryland State.

Actually 5'8 is PERFECT for a heavy, but LH is on the way up, so you might as well make a stop off there first - lol.

Glad to be a part of your community.

Mike

Comment

Working...
          X