tren and cardio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tren and cardio

i have been running cut stack for close to 2 weeks, and i find myself out of gas during my workouts a lot faster than normal. any one else experience this?
    Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

I have this happen to me on this cycle with tren a. I had to add tne before workouts or id be dragging myself home from the gym

Comment

Originally posted by ds222 View Post
      i have been running cut stack for close to 2 weeks, and i find myself out of gas during my workouts a lot faster than normal. any one else experience this?
      Ya I'm running Cut stack as well and I notice when I sprint I lose my breath a lot faster.. What Cut Stack did you get? What dose are you running and how is it going so far?

Comment

im gassed going up stairs sometimes hahaha

Comment

Its pretty normal for tren...try cutting your dose down. Are you taking anything supplement wise for blood pressure?

Comment

Originally posted by ajdos View Post
            Its pretty normal for tren...try cutting your dose down. Are you taking anything supplement wise for blood pressure?
            I keep some 10mg benicar on hand for BP. Sometimes Tren will kill ur appetite also I use ghrp-6 for that.

Defiantly keep and eye on ur BP + get ur RBC checked and give blood.
            "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Originally posted by Mclovin13 View Post
              Ya I'm running Cut stack as well and I notice when I sprint I lose my breath a lot faster.. What Cut Stack did you get? What dose are you running and how is it going so far?
              im using the QDL cut stack and sustanon..im running 1cc per day of the cut stack and 2cc of the sustanon per week...my strength is through the roof..only downside is the daily pinning and the pip from the sustanon is terrible

Comment

someone already mentioned lower the dosage, watch carb intake before, use a shit ton of taurine, and drink lots and lots of water
                "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

i had lower my tren to 50ed from 100ed all i wanted to do was sleep and eat kinda funny cause most people cant sleep on tren

Comment

Originally posted by leez View Post
                    i had lower my tren to 50ed from 100ed all i wanted to do was sleep and eat kinda funny cause most people cant sleep on tren
                    yea the 50mg ED is fine for me, im just getting winded quicker than normal...sleep and everything is good.

Comment

Originally posted by ajdos View Post
                      my BP is fine, i check that, glucose and a few other things a few times a week..i supplement garlic so its always kept me in a good range no matter what im taking...was more interested in if the getting winded was something that goes away of if its something ill have to work around

Comment

Working...
                      X