hgh nutropin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hgh nutropin

Any one. Any info on this, or anyone tried it?

Yes. Just got done with about 3 and a half kits - more is on the way. I used 5 Iu's a day.

Comment

Originally posted by FILTH PIT View Post
      Yes. Just got done with about 3 and a half kits - more is on the way. I used 5 Iu's a day.
      Any results? Or know of anyone who has gotton results

Comment

Originally posted by biggpat13 View Post
        Any results? Or know of anyone who has gotton results
        Also heard it was a great at burning fat

Comment

I have. If it's real, it's top shelf stuff.

Comment

[QUOTE=Trainiac;4639]I have. If it's real, it's top shelf stuff.[/QUOTE
            ]

Ya its the rel thing, prescribed, nutropin aq . Great gonna give it a shot.

Comment

Couldn't really tell what the EXACT affects were. Mine came directly from the pharmacy. It's hard to tell what's doing what when you are running gear as well.

I think most people are caught up in the placebo affect. They don't understand that the affect of this compound is very slow, in most cases 6 months - and I was running 5 IU's ED.

Will you be running this by itself?

Comment

Originally posted by FILTH PIT View Post
                Couldn't really tell what the EXACT affects were. Mine came directly from the pharmacy. It's hard to tell what's doing wha
                t when you are running gear as well.

I think most people are caught up in the placebo affect. They don't understand that the affect of this compound is very slow, in most cases 6 months - and I was running 5 IU's ED.

Will you be running this by itself?
                Yes for now till I drop round 35 lbs. Just getting back into it. Took 3 years off. Doing cardio every morning and fullbody work outs three times a week. But I do have some gear on the way, one injectable one pill form

Comment

Originally posted by biggpat13 View Post
                  Yes for now till I drop round 35 lbs. Just getting back into it. Took 3 years off. Doing cardio every morning and fullbody work outs three times a week. But I do have some gear on the way, one injectable one pill form
                  Keep everyone posted on your results with G alone - though it will be hard to tell if it is the G yielding the results, or the training and cardio.

I had no notable sides while using NutropinAQ at 5 IU's per day. I did experience numbness in the hands, it would wake me from sleep. I think I was just laying on my arms, lol - At 260 pounds it's easy to cut off circulation to limbs if you squish them for long periods of time.

Comment

Hey guys I just got 3 cartridges 20mg 2ml each nutropin .I've never ran hgh tryin to put on some muscle. Only thing is I didn't get the electric pen. I need advice please.

Comment

Working...
                    X