Who's your inspiration?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's your inspiration?

Come on, everybody has or had one... personally it's someone I've served with.
    xamo
    Last edited by xamo; 07-13-2012, 12:16 AM.
    Ain't no use in lookin' down
    Ain't no discharge on the ground
    Ain't no use in lookin' back
    'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
    Ain't no use in feelin' blue
    'Cause Jody's got your lady too

so you secretly keep pics of shirtless men you know?
    Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Makes me wonder how many guys have my picture in there lockers. Im gona jillian micheals i would love to workout all over her

Comment

LMAO DS! That sounded so wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by xamo View Post
          LMAO DS! That sounded so wrong.
          just wondering man, is your motivation to look like him or look good to him? lol

Comment

im like to self motivate, it lasts longer...being the dickhead i am i love looking better at 34 than the 20ish fucks i see at the beach and gym

Comment

i am motivated by fictional characters because they are > real people because they wont have faults

Comment

Originally posted by ds222 View Post
                just wondering man, is your motivation to look like him or look good to him? lol
                Heh. No comment lol

Comment

when i was a small kid, in the early 80's, i used to go to the gym with my dad. he wasnt a big guy. in fact, he was quite thin. he worked out 3 times a week and played competitive table tennis. many of his friends, on the other hand, where meat heads. most of them were power lifters, but there were a couple of bodybuilders too. these guys were a big influence on my life. i was familiar with knee wraps and chalk since i was probably 7 yrs old. as my dad worked out, i hung out in the gym and watched everyone train. early on, i remember having coloring books that i'd get out and work on when i got bored. thats how long ago this was, haha. i knew everyone and they knew me. they liked me. one time, one of the guys came over our house, painted green, posing as the incredible hulk, coming to pay me a visit. haha. actually, from the videos and from the things i hear brian dobson say, the place my dad trained reminds me a lot of metroflex gym. very laid back attitude. dusty. down to business. i have no real perspective of how big these guys really were, but to me, at the size i was, these men were giants, repeatedly moving mountains of iron, that i couldnt budge for the life of me. at that age i was introduced to "pumping iron" and learned who arnold was, before he was the terminator. it all made sense to me. i didnt train for a lot of my adult life. a couple yrs as a teen. a couple years in my early 20's. it took me a couple of decades to return to those roots, but now that i'm here, i feel like i'm home. i have a special place in my heart for the monsters from the gym that i used to watch when i was a kid. if they only knew how much i had been inspired.
                  if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Sam, thats a awesome story. Thats great that you had so many people to inspire you, I guess everyone here can see that your so dedicated and you are where your are at this point in your life, your physique shows it all. Awesome brother!!!
                    The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
                    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
                    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
                    Chat Box Talk And Rules
                    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
                    No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
                    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Great story, Sam!
                      Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Working...
                      X