Natty Test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Natty Test

last pin was today so my cycle is over and my next step is PCT. i am running a natty test booster for pct along with nolva. my question is this...when shoud i start using the test booster? in 2 weeks when i start the nolva or should i start it now to get the natty test coming back?

cycle was 12 weeks Test C front loaded with t bol and finished with winny.

dunno y this dude got banned. he seemed pretty helpful from what ive read over the past few weeks. anyway if you can still read this, i would say start the test booster next week, 7 days after your last pin. with it being cyp, your "artificial" test wont be dropping any time before then. so i would say start your test booster to get natty starting to come back right at the time the drugs wear off and go another week before throwing the nolva in there. the youve got one hell of a plan to keep your gains
    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Working...
    X