I'm ready to step it up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm ready to step it up

I'm ready to start HGH and need some advice. Im currently finishing a 12 week cycle of Test E and I've been using gear for 3 years. I'm 45 5'8 and 210 lbs currently but expect to loose some of that. I want to do a cycle of HGH to gain some quality muscle and weight as well as size. I'm very dedicated as I work out 5 days a week and my nutrition is clean but I could eat more calories. I just don't know where to beh=gin as far as what to buy and how much. Any help?

Its very hard to find good GH.

Make sure u have at least a good 4-6 months worth. (min 1-1.5kit per month @ $280 -$500 per kit = $1700 - $3000 -not cheap)
    I have found thru use + research that EOD works best. Gen rule is to start w 2ius + slowly move up after 2/3 wks but it also depends on ur GH - 10iu BlueTops r more like 7-8ius.
    I have been using GH for over 1 year w/AAS and I can not honestly attribute any size or weight gain to the GH, I am not saying their was none I just can not point to anything specific -(I use 10ius EOD).
    I can tell u I feel much better + aches/joint pains r less, I also feel it helps w/recovery -therefore I believe for us older lifters its great (I'm 42).
    this may be why;
    Growth hormone stimulates the collagen synthesis in human tendon and skeletal muscle without affecting myofibrillar protein synthesis

" An increasement of this magnitude holds clinical perspectives in Relation to traumatic musculoskeletal injuries, where the collagen matrix Inevitably it is damaged . "

In this study, just 14 days of rhGH supplementation in healthy individuals increased collagen synthesis by up to 6-fold without causing any side effects. An increase of this magnitude holds clinical perspectives in relation to traumatic musculoskeletal injuries, where the collagen matrix inevitably is damaged (James et al. 2008). In animals, local and systemic application of IGF-I has been shown to increase both tendon collagen content and force-to-failure in relation to both overuse and acute injuries (Dahlgren et al. 2002; Provenzano et al. 2007), and similar observations are made in animal skin and bone (Dunaiski & Belford, 2002; Andreassen & Oxlund, 2003).

Very few studies have investigated the effects of GH or IGF-I treatment in relation to human musculoskeletal tissue injuries. Tentatively indicative of a beneficial effect of GH treatment is a case control study with six patients, in whom application of a mixture of growth factors, including IGF-I, increased foot range of motion and decreased recovery time after Achilles tendon rupture (Sanchez et al. 2007). However, more convincing evidence is given in a placebo-controlled trial with 406 patients, in whom a significantly shorter time to healing of closed fractures was observed after high-dose GH treatment (Raschke et al. 2007). This is consonant with the increased collagen synthesis in muscle and tendon we observed after GH treatment given in similar high doses.

Conclusion

In conclusion, we found that rhGH administration caused a rise in matrix collagen synthesis in skeletal muscle and tendon, but had no effect on myofibrillar protein synthesis. The observed increase in both systemic IGF-I and tissue IGF-I mRNA suggests IGF-I signalling. Thus, GH/IGF-I apparently reinforces the supporting collagen framework around muscle fibres rather than the muscle contractile apparatus per se in adult skeletal muscle. GH/IGF-I may be more biologically important for strengthening the supportive matrix in tissues than for muscle cell hypertrophy in adult human musculotendinous tissue.

I will pm u a link to more GH info,experiments and protocols.
    ODB
    Last edited by ODB; 07-09-2012, 08:51 PM.
    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Naps has a great special on Hygetropin right now! Can NOT be beat at that price!
      Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Working...
      X