Balkan pharma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Balkan pharma

I have been using Balkan pharma NPP called Nandrolona F. It is a high quality drug, made with peach oil. No PIP at all. Very smooth inj. The ampule has fine screen printing on it like Organon's deca durabolin. Looks like Balkan NPP may be the only NPP made by a real pharma.

Bro,

Balkan ain't real pharma its UG..

Comment

I have purchased Balkan products many times from Alin. Good products except one time with oxymetholone that were useless. If BP were human grade this could not have happened. But overall good products.

Comment

Originally posted by SuissePharma View Post
        I have purchased Balkan products many times from Alin. Good products except one time with oxymetholone that were useless. If BP were human grade this could not have happened. But overall good products.
        This from me personally the result of a successful product-check on http://www.balkanpharmaceuticals.com...id=100&lang=en
        The code you entered is a VALID CODE.
        Product Information:
        Lot Number: LOT:005
        Expiration Date: EXP:02.14
        Product Name: PARABOLAN
        Size/Form: 1ml
        Wholeseller Code: N/A.You can check another code or return to Balkan Pharmaceuticals website
        NO ONE SHOULD DIE IN CHAINS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RonnyT View Post
          Bro,

Balkan ain't real pharma its UG..
          Its 100% true

Comment

Well, if Balkan is an underground lab, they have done an outstanding job in making these ampules. They appear to be the same high quality as Organon's original Deca Durabolin. Very fine screen printing, especially on the manuf. and expiration date. I thought this was very hard for UG labs to produce these kind of ampules. This must be a large operation, because the equipment is very expensive to produce these kind of ampules. All their testosterone products and nandrolone products are in ampules. They don't seem to have any vials. If UG labs can produce ampules like this, then probably any drug made by a major pharma can be copied. By the way I did get PIP when I injected into smaller muscle groups.

Comment

I didn't know BP was UG makes since though only time I used them was dbol oral and they were no good at all
              sigpic

Comment

got stealth deca and test e from alin with absolutely zero results. straight selective scammer, FACT!

Comment

balkan 50mg dbol

and balkan 50mg from alin absolutely fuckin crap too

Comment

Yea exactly the 50 mg are garbage I had loss of energy loss of sex drive it most deffinatly was not dbol by any means
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by reddog71 View Post
                      and balkan 50mg from alin absolutely fuckin crap too
                      reddog71 you talking about their dbol? Man I am going to run those 50mg a week for 5 weeks next bulk. Already have them
                      Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Originally posted by bigpa View Post
                        reddog71 you talking about their dbol? Man I am going to run those 50mg a week for 5 weeks next bulk. Already have them
                        Hey bro I ran the 50mg dbol BP and they were bad they ended up being something else I don't recall what it was exactly after I researched about the bad batches that were going out I stopped taking it. You could be fine though. With me I had lost off libido and energy for two weeks did some researchr read about some bad batches going out and stopped. Everything went back to normal after I stopped taking it. Hope you have better luck then I did bro just listen to your body look for side effects that you shouldn't be having from dbol.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bigpa View Post
                          yeah bigpa! had good luck with alin and balkan in 2007/08 but recently they started these painless injects, painless cuz there is no hormone. buddies of mine and myself had problems with balkan dbol. my advice to you is stick to human grade,cant go wrong. karachi amps,turkish anapolon,anabol/danabols m2c

Comment

Originally posted by reddog71 View Post
                            yeah bigpa! had good luck with alin and balkan in 2007/08 but recently they started these painless injects, painless cuz there is no hormone. buddies of mine and myself had problems with balkan dbol. my advice to you is stick to human grade,cant go wrong. karachi amps,turkish anapolon,anabol/danabols m2c
                            Bro I ran GP Dbol this bulk and they were fire. But got these from another source on sale. Man I will not be happy if these turn out to be bunk!!
                            Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Working...
                            X