Wu sucks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wu sucks!

Just posted a monster order with Naps, taking advantage of the 15% off deal... the total after the 15% off was $2702.00 plus shipping $25. so $2727.... I thought that number a bit auspicious so I was just going to send $2750... but WU won't let me send that much on the phone or net with my credit card... I need to go to a outlet location and use a debit card or cash.... unfortunatley my debit card recently had some fraudulent charges and was cancelled and it will probably be a week before i get a new one... my cash limits, like most are $400 a day.. so it would take a while to pull that much cash...

what a pain in the ass...

Wish i made the same amount of money as you!

Comment

go to a cashier, you can pull out more then the atm limit

Comment

Originally posted by clepire View Post
        Wish i made the same amount of money as you!
        Probably not actually.. I don't make a lot, I'm just frugal and have my priorities right....

Tried to send a smaller amount. $999.99, as it said that was my limit, but that still wouldn't go through.... I may have to put the order on hold till my debit card comes in... my WU doesn't like my credit card for some reason.

Comment

you know what else sucks about them the fee's they kill you.

Comment

the fee's on $2700 is good to surprise you big time.

Comment

WU online sucks, always just go in and send.
              http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

Comment

That would be the most common sense thing to do lol Go into your bank and just withdraw the $$ and then go to Western Union office - Not so hard

Originally posted by iamready View Post
                go to a cashier, you can pull out more then the atm limit
                Ontario Yours To discover

Comment

Was finally able to get the cash and send the payment. Took me a bit to find a local bank that would give me a cash advance on my credit card that isn't with them... Now for the hard part... waiting for order to arrive...
                  I'll post another thead talking about my plans

Comment

Working...
                  X