Glute infection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glute infection

Think I have infection in glute from pinning. Pinned there Monday (today's Friday) had no pain until wens now it's at the point I cant sit on that side, skin is red and injection site is HOT, no blister,pimple,boil, or any other surface issuues beside red n hot

I have a shit ton of different antibiotics was wondering if any1 knows what antibiotics are appropriate.

I no I no go to the dr. I'm gonna wait till Monday after work see if it heals itself first. But would like to give immune sysytem a boost with antibiotics.

the thing is if its not an infection taking the antibiotic would be pointless...what did u pin and how many cc's
    Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Prop 1cc -- 1/2 way thru bottle

I no it would be pointless but I think wasting antibiotics is better than possibly letting infection fester unrestricted for a few more days

Took a zpac don't no if that was correct thing to take figured it works for everything else

Comment

yeah i dont see any harm in that. just make sure you run the whole thing
        Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Originally posted by Nycjuice View Post
          Prop 1cc -- 1/2 way thru bottle

I no it would be pointless but I think wasting antibiotics is better than possibly letting infection fester unrestricted for a few more days

Took a zpac don't no if that was correct thing to take figured it works for everything else
          You may need something stronger than that zpac.... Do you have a broad spectrum antibiotic around? That's what a doc. gave a friend of mine for his.....

Comment

Working...
          X