My ultimate bulking cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My ultimate bulking cycle

Well guys! It is cycle time. This is my 4rth cycle. My last cycle was this http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...mination-cycle

I gained about 25 pounds and kept about 19(not all pure muscle, some fat). This time I really wanted to try deca. I have never tried it before but everyone seems to agree that it is the best bulker when used with test and dbol.

So here is the layout:

Week 1-12 Test E @ 750mg per week
    Week 1-12 Deca @ 400mg per week
    Week 1-4 Dbol @ 30mg ED

Week 1-12 Adex @ 0.5 E3D
    Week 1-12 HCG @ 200mcg 2xper week

PCT: (14 days after last injection)
    Nolva: 40/40/20/10
    Adex: 0.5 E3D for about 3-4 weeks

Please tell me how you like this and what you would change. I have heard that you should stop deca one week before the test. I have also heard that you should never run deca for shorter than 12 weeks. And some guys are suggesting that I frontload the Test for a couple of weeks. Any suggestions?

Why are you wanting to run so much test? I just finished my third cycle with 500mg/wk and I'm still getting great gains from that lol. also, you might want to consider ending the deca 1 week before the test ends. From what I've been told by guys on here, you can run into issues stopping both at the same time. And maybe consider running the test longer? I'm sticking around the 16 wk mark in my cycles. It is better to run the test longer at a lower dose than it is to up the dose for the shorter time. You might want to get some caber too, deca will give you prolactin induced gyno (someone correct me if that's wrong), and adex won't really do anything for that.

Comment

I second that advise.... Every aspect I ran a similar cycle last time. You might want to add 75ed stanizol (Winny) for the last 5 weeks. Just to tighten things up.

Comment

Looks good to me, I would just run the test 14 weeks and start the a-dex a week before your first shot.
        Stay In The Grind......Muscle Comes With Time

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, somewhere, somebody is tired of her shit !!

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Comment

okey guys thanks a lot Caber? I have never heard of that. I think the only things I can get are adex and nolva:/

Comment

Originally posted by ~BG~ View Post
            Looks good to me, I would just run the test 14 weeks .
            x2

also, i'd personally run the dbol for 6 wks, maybe even at a lower dose like 25 mg. a little less for longer works well for me. you'll still get the kick start out of the gate, but you'll have a chance, IMO to reap more synergy from the deca as it begins to kick in. IME, deca takes a good 5-6 wks to really effect me in the gym.

but hey, i'm probably splitting hairs here. 30mg for 4 wks would probably yield similar gains
            if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

i usually start my dbol on a test/deca/dbol cycle at around week 4 to maximize the deca dbol combo
              Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Thanks for the awesome advice guys. As always you are lifesavers. I will keep you posted on my gains in this thread. Cycle will start in 2 weeks

Comment

good luck with it bro, do you plan on running caber or not worrying about it? my next cycle is the same as yours and i live in australia and dont think i can get caber only nolva/clomid and adex/aromasin.

Comment

Vanzane, caber will keep your prolactin levels down. Prolactin basically can induce gyno just like estrogen does, and like ethan said, the adex won't help with deca so that's why he suggested the caber as I would also. Our sponsor carries it if you need it. When I've ran deca I've always needed the caber. I'm subbing oral tren for deca this time cuz I've never ran tren and I'm really interested in running I along with sust and eq for 12-13 weeks. Goodluck and keep us posted!

Comment

hey guys. Yeah the problem is that i cant get caber here and my orders from our sponsor have been captured by customs both times i orders(only small orders). I know guys who have run deca and no caber with no problem at all but I don't wanna end up with gyno. Hope all goes well

Comment

JUIICEEEEEEEE nice

Comment

status update

Hi guys! I am currently 2 weeks into my cycle and man I am loving it. Can't wait for the test and deca to kick in. All I know that this dbol is off the hook. I have gained about 7-8 pounds already and the pumps are amazing! Will keep you guys updated and post before/after pics once my cycle is over

Comment

Very nice, bro! Keep us posted!
                            Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

nice bro good to hear did you end up getting your hands on some caber or your not worrying about it and hoping for the best, im from australia and will probably have difficulties getting it myself i may have to take a risk also :S

Comment

Working...
                              X