Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GP NPP Test Results

Hey Bro's,
    I thought I would just throw this out there about GP NPP. It's definately G2G. I hope someone will learn from my bonehead decision.
    I'm on HRT and take 200mg Test Cyp EW. I took my regular dosage of Test Cyp and mixed it with 1 mg of GP NPP a week before my next blood test just to see the results. One mg of Paddock Test Cyp usually puts me at 600-670 total test in my system.
    The next day after my blood draw, I checked my result...holy shiite, it was 1500 LOL!!! I said, ahh h@ll, how am I gonna explain this to the nurse LOL...A dumba$$ decision on my part and won't happen again....
    Thank God I'm still @ 200 mg's EW. I won't do that again so close to the draw, but curiousity was killin' me.
    There are two morals to this story:
    1. Don't screw up a good thing by screwing with your bloods before a draw.
    2. GP NPP is definately G2G
    Go ahead and laugh at my Dumba$$ LOL
    sigpic

Something dosen't sound right here. Nandrolone isn't supposed to raise your testosterone levels. If that 1500 you are referring to is your testosterone level.

Comment

yeah it was 1500 total testosterone (Labcorp). I know..thats what I thought as well. I had read quite a bit that it wasn't supposed to raise my test level, but it in fact did. Anyone else have any experience with this? I'm not complaining, but I was wondering if it in fact was Nandrolone and not something else. I know GP tests their products and they're g2g. They are one of the best in the business.
      spark1597
      Last edited by spark1597; 07-03-2012, 12:17 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

i know the guy on EQ went to his endo 10 days after stopping TNE, which was his only form of test in a TNE/EQ cycle and he still tested off the charts 1500+. i know another guy who tried the same thing but with Suspension/tren...cut the suspension and several days later, still tested really high.

i dont know a ton about how this stuff work. is it reading total androgen levels or something? im not sure. maybe someone can educate us on why this is...
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

I specifically asked my father, a Medical Doctor with over 30 years of practicing experience, and the answer I received was a bit difficult for me to grasp and regurgitate. Basically, most AAS show up as "testosterone" on basic tests.
          Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

Thanks bro's for the information. I have searched this for hours/days before injecting the NPP. The info out there is rather convoluted. Most guys say it won't show, but I'm proof that it does. I really thought it wouldn't show up, but obviously it did.
            Thanks Sam and Krazy for your experience/knowledge, and Krazy, thanks for taking the time to ask your Father in on this.
            spark1597
            Last edited by spark1597; 07-03-2012, 04:59 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

it makes sense considering most times you are tested in sports or competitions, you are tested for Test/epitest(t/e) ratio..they are not usually testing for a specific substance.
              Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

I will say this, that true to the PP ester, it was out of my system within a week. I checked my bloods 10 days later and I was back in the upper 600's.
                sigpic

Comment

Free Testosterone:
                  This method utilizes a radioactive tracer together with equilibrium dialysis to analyze and determine the host’s serum binding capacity for testosterone. During buffered dialysis, any testosterone that is unbound to SHBG or albumin is free to pass through the semipermeable dialysis tubing, while those testosterone molecules bound to the binding proteins will be held inside the tubing. After dialysis, radioactivity is measured from a sample of the dialysate buffer; the resulting counts are compared to known values to yield a result expressed as a percentage of total testosterone. To yield an absolute free testosterone, the calculated percentage is multiplied by the total testosterone concentration as determined by liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry (LC-MS/MS). (Unpublished Mayo method)

Total Testosterone:
                  Deuterated stable isotope (d3-testosterone) is added to a 0.2-mL serum sample as an internal standard. protein is precipitated from the mixture by the addition of acetonitrile. The testosterone and internal standard are extracted from the resulting supernatant by an online extraction utilizing high-throughput liquid chromatography (HTLC). This is followed by conventional liquid chromatography and analysis on a tandem mass spectrometer equipped with a heated nebulizer ion source. (Wang C, Catlin DH, Demers LM, et al: Measurement of total testosterone in adult men: comparison of current laboratory methods versus liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2004;89:534-543; Taieb J, Mathian B, Millot F, et al: Testosterone measured by 10 immunoassays and by isotope-dilution gas chromatography-mass spectrometry in sera from 116 men, women, and children. Clin Chem 2003;49:1381-1395)

My basic interpretation of this is: If it is the same molecular weight as testosterone (over very close) and if it binds to SHBG, then it will likely show up as testosterone.
                  Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Thanks Liquid for chiming in on this. I think this is a sought after answer to a question that few know, but many are curious and rely on bro science. Alot of folks, me included were/are under the impression that Nandrolone does not raise test levels. I hope this helps others in the future.
                    sigpic

Comment

Nandrolone displaced testosterone at the receptor. That's why there was more measurable testosterone in blood.

People don't seem to understand that in muscle which has no 5 alpha reduxtaste activity, nandrolone has a stronger effect then testosterone Because of a stronger affinity for the receptor. This will leave other tissue which has a lot of 5 alpha reductive activity having a much stronger affinity for testosterone then nandrolone. Introducing too much exogenous testosterone in the presence of nandrolone will often create some prostate swell or pinch. Pushing testosterone away from receptors in muscle can increase the amount available for aromatase activity.
                      Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Working...
                      X