4th cycle (experiment)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4th cycle (experiment)

As the title says, I'm about to experiment something.

Cycle will only be;

Week 1-6 Anadrol 50mg ED (I will not be using GP drol)
    Nolva PCT

Goal: Fat loss while minimizing muscle loss and keeping as much strength as possible.

I do know that mostly everyone is against no test base cycles but as the title states, it's an experiment that I want to try.

I'm not sure what to expect yet but I must say I'm curious about it.

Diet will pretty much consist of, more or less let's keep that in mind, 1800 to 2200 calories, 400g + protein and carbs to a strict minimum, I'll try to keep them as low as 30 to 40g a day.

Supplements that are going to be used:

In between meals: Muscle Pharm Combat
    An hour pre-work out: Muscle Pharm Combat
    30mins pre work out: Muscle Warfare Napalm
    Intra work out: Xtend
    As soon as my work out is done: Optimum Nutrition Hydrowhey

Orange Triad for my vitamins...

I was able to easily shred fat on this but I wanna give that one cycle a try. So far though, with this one diet I've been able to regain my size as well as most my strength, technically I pretty much have the same strength as when I were on a high carbs diet. What's lacking is the endurance. Muscles literally are failing if I work out over 45 minutes in a row. Same reps and weights as when I was on my Test P, tren A cycle though.

I'll keep you all posted
    xamo
    Last edited by xamo; 06-23-2012, 01:53 AM.
    Ain't no use in lookin' down
    Ain't no discharge on the ground
    Ain't no use in lookin' back
    'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
    Ain't no use in feelin' blue
    'Cause Jody's got your lady too

I like the light dosing of Abombs with the goal you have in mind. You are better at cutting fat than almost anyone on here. You look damn lean bro, what is your end goal?
    Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

Thanks man I appreciate it.. end goal... honestly it'd be the single digit BF, I highly doubt I ever got to it and it always has been a dream of mine to be around the 8%.. :/ goin to be hard.

Comment

you will def gain weight man. if u up'd it to say 75 would u have to lower the length? if so leave it at that dose and gl ill be following log..

Comment

I was told the Drol I'm gonna be using is pretty strong so I'll start at 50mg lol but yeah I'll definitely make a log hopefully it'll go as expected

Comment

I ordered the cycle yesterday and should get everything within 2 weeks. I would tell you the brand I'm using but as it's the same name as their website I'm thinking it's against the rules? May a mod tell me about it?

Comment

i know what you mean about brands being in the name of a web site. probably better to leave it out.

and you probably know what i'm gonna say. god knows i open my mouth enough, often saying the same shit, lol. i like a test base. thats just how i roll. yrs ago, i once ran some winny only at 50mg. if i recall, i didnt have access to test or i ordered prop and winny and the prop didnt show up...anyway, yep, it shut me down. after several wks, i got my test, and within a few days, i felt like myself again. motivated, lust for life...and females came back. i was strong still on just winny, but i didnt feel driven. i hope this doesnt happen to you bro. maybe drol wont have the same effect. and maybe you'll respnd different than i would. we're all different and i know i dont have the corner on the this stuff. do keep us posed.

so for the record, with how you're saying you want to keep the doses low, my suggested outline would probably look like this :

wk1-6
              prop 50mg EOD to ED
              adex to keep estrogen low, helping with fat loss, , maybe .25mg EOD to ED if you desire to still be drier

OR

wk1-6
              prop 50mg EOD to ED
              drol1-5 50mgED

adex to keep estrogen low, helping with fat loss, maybe .25mg EOD to ED if you desire to still be drier
              if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

you know, i will also say that overall, i like to give myself a much longer period of time to diet. 6 wks isnt enough to really get ripped to the bone if you bring your physique in nice and slow. when dieting, the longer you give yourself the better. whats the reasoning for just 6 wks? gear or no gear, if you arent getting where you want to be and this turns into a crash diet, you will lose muscle...so just play it safe
                if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Hey bro and thanks for the replies! Well actually diet as it is now never had me lose a lot of muscles, it had me shred fat like crazy though so I'm guessing adding gear, whichever it may be wouldn't make it worse? To be honest I wanted to experiment this cause I'm short on money atm and as there aren't that many reviews on drol only cycles beside warnings I thought I'd give it a try and perhaps be fortunate enough to not have wasted that cycle. I'm still considering adding a little test E to the mix as the bloat on me only happens when I take in too much carbs... weirdly. As far as my goal, I'm not expecting much out of it - actually I wasn't expecting much out of any of my previous cycles. I'm more of a see how it goes kinda guy, if it does some good then great, if not then I tend to be like.. well I tried and it hasn't worked, I won't do it again and will move on to another kind of cycle.. I don't believe I'll reach my goal in a few weeks, even months. Realistically speaking I give myself 5 years.. and even then I don't even care... I must say though - I'm tempted to use a little test but then it wouldn't be the experiment I wanted - however it'd be on the safer side. Oh well lol. Difficult.

Comment

i would tend to agree with trusty ole Sam on this one bud. you should ALWAYS build a cycle around a solid test base. but with that being said, no sense in beating a dead horse. so like you said, being just drol for 6 weeks, i wouldn't expect too much out of this experiment. i personally have never used drol but i am planning on it for my next bulk so i am interested to see what results you do get from it. if i had to guess, i would say your weight will go up by about 13-17 lbs (maybe more if your diet and recovery are on point) and you should get a decent increase in strength. i would think you will loos too much bf in 6 weeks. MAYBE 1 percent if anything. im having a hard time finding your stats or maybe im just not digging around enough. could you post them for me please?
                    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

6'1, 220lbs, prolly around 14% BF I'm not quite sure.. 1% would still be fine, all I'm trying to achieve is a slow methodical fatloss while keeping as much mass as I can - to be honest this isn't aimed to have me gain muscles. If it does then great but I only added drol so that It wold help me keep the existing muscles as drol ups one's strength by a lot. So I wanted to give that a try while being on a maintenance diet... Also, my body seems to be able to gain fat, as well as shred it like crazy... depending on what I do lol... so I'm actually hoping I'll drop more than just 1% but then who knows...

Comment

gotcha. well then its all gonna come down to diet and calories in vs calories out...if im understanding you right, youre trying to be on the line of anabolic and catabolic with the diet but still on the anabolic side of the game and relying on the drol to keep you on that side. i will be interested in this experiment. just remember your basil metebolic rate will change for the better if your lmb goes up...
                        "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Pretty much - but it's risky as well so Ima try to do it the best I can and keep everyone posted.
                          xamo
                          Last edited by xamo; 08-14-2012, 11:26 PM.

Comment

So instead of doing a 6 weeks DROL I did a 4 weeks Danabol 50mg(10mg every 4hrs(counting 20mg taken at once 30mins pre work out) a day cause I never got the drol lol...and here's what happened.

So I actually gave a new beachbody program a try, the program is called Body Beast and it's actually pretty cool. I could get my hands on it prior to its official launch date and yeah...

Diet was as explained in my first post, same goes with the supplements... I'm really not that good at making posts and explaining my progress so I'll be short but explain as much as I can.

I actually was pretty surprised as mostly everyone I knew was telling me how bad and negative an oral only cycle would be..yet the results were pretty good if I may say. While on a deficit diet I dropped 15lbs while keeping all my gains. Water retention was existent but minimal (I was drinking a lot) and am retention prone as it is but yeah I really didn't get much of it... but I noticed that water retention only happens when I'm getting in carbs... that's for me though and as my diet consisted of quasi no carbs well that's what happened...

My lifts pretty much got better, strength actually went up, significantly at least... for some reason I could concentrate better and focus on the contraction and technique of each muscles better. Pushing harder and more effectively... which is weird as it only happens to me when on maintenance or deficit ... go figure I'm weird I guess...

Endurance is what I seemt to lack off toward the end of each work out. I usually could lift up to an hour while on a low carbs but as this one was my first deficit diet, I found my muscles to be pumped and exhausted to their limit at around 45 minutes in. I literally couldn't stretch the muscles by fear of doing myself some heavy damage.

I had no PCT. I really had none. Yet my testicles went back to normal size within a week and the very little water retention I had went away... gains were and are still here and I really didn't notice any loss in any area... I'm actually stronger and leaner overall...

Now I really don't know what a drol cycle only would have done but dbol only did good really. I would definitely do it again!

I know it's not a full review but again I'm hoping this will be enough... I'm definitely suggesting a 4 to 6 weeks cycle to everyone... IMO your results and gains, as well as how much you'll keep really depends on your diet... I followed my diet strictly with no cheat days and I truly was amazed by the results... again because mostly everyone denies the efficiency of oral only cycles..

Take care ppl
                            xamo
                            Last edited by xamo; 08-14-2012, 11:31 PM.

Comment

yeah im sure i would have tried the above if everyone else didnt say NO. im interesteed in what the actual downside is to the oral only cycle i know i read about it b4, but can't remember.. update if u notice anything undesireable.. and good review chief

Comment

Working...
                              X