My review on melanotan2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My review on melanotan2

Okay guys after all my life of living extemely pale i went ahead and ordered and let me tell you it has been a dream come true i highly reccomend this product besides acouple dark frecles and waking up in middle of night with some hard wood naps you guys are amazing thank you very much

good stuff. yea, M2 is really something else. after you're dark, it's easy to maintain with very little. i can maintain a dark tan with about .5mg 1x a wk with tanning 1x a wk. and like you, i have a very hard time tanning
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

i have used Plenty of it, I just don't like the flush feeling eek

Comment

Been thinking about trying this. Need to look up the protocol to build it up before I hit maint levels.

Comment

Originally posted by M FREAKY View Post
          i have used Plenty of it, I just don't like the flush feeling eek
          the nausea is whats killing me....but its worth the results
          Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Originally posted by ds222 View Post
            the nausea is whats killing me....but its worth the results
            yea that gets me too. i think i've gotten more sensitive to that side effect, having used it about 3 separate times now. i do get used to it though and feel fine after a wk
            if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
              yea that gets me too. i think i've gotten more sensitive to that side effect, having used it about 3 separate times now. i do get used to it though and feel fine after a wk
              well im on day 10 and still get it lol but it is lessening..im glad im close to dropping it to weekly shots

Comment

Hey guys i take the melanotan right before bed so i dont get the sick or the flushing when do you guys take it

Comment

i like to take it b4 i eat cuz it seems to help the nausea lately

Comment

Originally posted by Big L View Post
                    Hey guys i take the melanotan right before bed so i dont get the sick or the flushing when do you guys take it
                    when i take it right before bed, i've ended up with bad heart burn a couple times, so i usually try to take it a little earlier now. the upset feeling seems to subside in a matter of 10 minutes so i just deal

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
                      when i take it right before bed, i've ended up with bad heart burn a couple times, so i usually try to take it a little earlier now. the upset feeling seems to subside in a matter of 10 minutes so i just deal
                      lol,, i take mine at night and jump in to a cold shower, i hated the flush feeling eek

Comment

I've been taking it for about 2 months now, Only using about 250mcg E3D and I don't even have to go outside and I look tan. People at work are like when do you have time to tan, or ask if I'm using a tanning bed.
                        Sam, you seem to have the most experience with this stuff. How long does it take to wear off after last injection, and should there be any PCT protocol for it?

Comment

Originally posted by bugse2342 View Post
                          I've been taking it for about 2 months now, Only using about 250mcg E3D and I don't even have to go outside and I look tan. People at work are like when do you have time to tan, or ask if I'm using a tanning bed.
                          Sam, you seem to have the most experience with this stuff. How long does it take to wear off after last injection, and should there be any PCT protocol for it?
                          Don't mean to hijack, NO PCT that i know off that requires, The TAN could less up 3-4weeks depending how dark you are

Comment

Don't mean to hijack, NO PCT that i know off that requires, The TAN could less up 3-4weeks depending how dark you are
                            See my profile pic, LOL. Seriously, dark enough to be compared to that tanning mom. And like i said i don't use a bed and probably get sun on the weekends. Granite I live in FLA, I can tell you on thing the definition looks great.
                            BTW, FREAKY seen you on the other board and give you major props as a MOD, NO MERCY for the stupid

Comment

lol,, i take mine at night and jump in to a cold shower, i hated the flush feeling eek

haha, you must really hate that flush. i know what you mean though. i've noticed and my girl noticed too, that when i get flushed, not only does my skin turn red, the whites of my eyes get supper bloodshot/red. it subsides as the flush subsides, but yea, not fun.

Originally posted by bugse2342 View Post
                              BTW, FREAKY seen you on the other board and give you major props as a MOD, NO MERCY for the stupid
                              yes sir, we are lucky to have him here!

Comment

Working...
                              X