support supp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• support supp

ok guys i dunno who has their "go to" supps for cycle support but i just want everyone to make sure to check this out. i dunno why i havent posted this yet but take a look at n2guard for support. covers liver, water retention, cholesterol, kidney function, receptor up regulators, and helps with estrogenic sides in just 7 pills a day. been using it on both cycles that i've done and never couldnt imagine anything doing a better job. i wish more people knew about this. this in no way will take the place of an AI but it will allow you to run an AI a little "looser" than you would usually need to. i've used adex @.5mg e3d on both cycles and ive never had any problems like i said. it really is a great product.

http://needtobuildmuscle.com/store/C...GUARD-p75.html

before you even start, i am in now way a rep for this company nor do i receive any benefits for posting this. just a bro looking out or fellow bros.

good stuff bro, i'm sure it's going to help you...at the very least not hurt....but .5mg E3D is pretty normal. some need a little more. some need a lot less. since you've used this for all your cycling so far, i'd be interested to see how you responded without this product so we could get a good comparison.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Yea i woul like to know too sam but im too stuck on it to try running anything without it. Youre right e3d is pretty normal, i just meant i never had to go eod or ed or up the mg's. My fault. I should have been a little more clear on that part. What do u thing about the product though? I dont have it in front of me right now but i believe the liver support itself is better than liv52 which everyone seems to be using...

Comment

part of it looks like a multi. seems $ but only looked at it quickly. something like the taurine seems under dosed?

NAC, i think u want like 2 grams no?
        primerose oil i thought suggested was 500mg-gram
        coq10, thats in mcgs...omg, seems REAL low.

i dont know i think a good multi with EFAs, NAC, something to protect heart and something extra for a liver pers. That on top of the AI.

speaking about liver i got some bloodwork back to show how great tudca was for me and bringing down and keeping down liver values.

Comment

Working...
        X