• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm torn here...

Let's think about it right quick.

Why do we PCT?
    To restore natural production...

Why should I restore natural production when I'm just going to elevate it again?

I can understand PCT and it's a must if I wasn't going to cycle again for a long while...but if I'm planning to do another cycle 6 weeks later, why cycle off in the first place?

To give the receptors a break?
    I could just increase the dosage moderatly or add another compound...

Could I just use HCG here in there and be fine???

Do you know people who's in their twenties recover fully after prolonged steroid use????? (over a year)

I'm just thinking about it...I'm like just thinking...seriously...don't bash me...you'll only piss me off....

Comment

If you tell your body not to produce an hormone, and that for a long time your body simply won't produce it anymore that even when you're coming off. You have a slight chance of that happening. At least that's what happened to someone I know who did a 2 years cycle. Plus... you're in your twenties and you're black. You've already got a better genetic than most people, and got all the natty test you need in order to grow... give your body a break... cause you might enjoy it now, but when you'll come to the real life, wanting a family and children and stay healthy for them, then you will be like WTF why was I so dumb?
      Ain't no use in lookin' down
      Ain't no discharge on the ground
      Ain't no use in lookin' back
      'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
      Ain't no use in feelin' blue
      'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Shadow...... why are you only taking 6 weeks off? Time off should = Time On. Your cycle was like 16 weeks right? Gear is great and I love it too but Im in my 40's, played High school, college and pro football without it. I ran track throughout and was still very fast. I've got a family and live a comfortable life. Im really glad I wasnt able to get my hands on some gear when I was younger. Im glad Im a little more mature. The transformation can be addictive. Resist the urge when your mind tells you to go outside of the unofficial rules. They will help you later in life. This forum is great because alot of the guys are older and dont have anything to push on you except good solid advice. Wisdom not only comes with age but it also comes with understanding. Heed the advice even if you dont fully comprehend the ramifications now. Better safe than sorry brother. No bash, just some solid advice. Good Luck.
        "Stop Crying and Lift!!!!!"

Comment

Great advice guys. I can't say that enough. You right, Mighty, time on=time off...with that said

52 weeks on=52 weeks off...

Test E for 52 weeks
          Deca for 12 weeks
          EQ after Deca for 16 weeks
          Tren after EQ for 10 weeks
          Just test for the remainder...throw in some orals here and there...what's wrong with this???
          I'm just using two injectables and one time...one oral at a time...with a 6 week break in between...
          HCG for 4 weeks@500IUs e3d after every 12 weeks...I mean, this not safe???

If I run into problems, I go to my doctor and "LISTEN" and follow his protocal. He will give me a script to get everything back in order. It's just hormones we are talking about here. People be on heroin EVERYDAY for years....people be on crack, for years! People drink for YEARS. People are addicted to pain killers for YEARS. How come I can't be on steroids for "ONE" year?

Comment

And lets not forget about these transgender people...they be on for YEARS.... Atleast I'm eatting healthy, exercising, and getting check ups...

Comment

LMFAO!!! You do have a point.

Comment

Shadow, stick to the plan man..Mighty49er made a few good points. You are only running Anadrol/Test...it won't take you long to recover from that...stick to the plan...Work your ass off while you are off the juice...do your PCT...eat...eat...and eat some more...rest up...then get some blood work done, and BAM...start juicing again...what you outlined is straight up stupid...

~Vul

Comment

Shadow do a google search for interviews + articles about Flex Wheeler he is somewhat honest + straight about his use since age 23 and all the positives + negatives.
                  "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Yea and what your not mentioning about the people that have been on substances for years is the ones that have DIED from them
                    As well.. For everyone that has lived through it there has been 3 that haven't.. Let's not forget all the people that have made it through but are living with some kind of disability now... Roofs are relatively safe used correctly.. When you start abusing things that's when they become dangerous.. The more you've you use the more your body will need.. At the rate your going tour gonna be needing to shot 3000+ MGs of test just to get anything at the age of 28.. I've read your stuff and to me it seems you have already made up your mind on what your gonna do and no
                    matter what good advice you get your gonna disregard it anyways.. With that being said, best of luck man!!

Comment

Oh it wasn't set in stoned....I'm actually going to follow the advice...

Comment

Working...
                      X