Death of a crazy bodybuilder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Death of a crazy bodybuilder

I've posted a nice long article on Steve Michalik, who died recently. No not by steroids though he used a lot and speed and.. No he shot himself at 63. But he left us with numerous stories about crazy food regimens - training regimens ( he tried to drown John Defendis, saying: 'you have to want to be the champion like you want that last breath of air') I'll update this post with these sort of anekdotes and info on training and extreme eating. Let me know if your familiar with Steve and some of his work he was also in "the man's whose arms exploded" and Pumping Iron II. Steve was one crazy s.o.b.

Click image for larger version

Name:	63254523-173e-7bbf.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	57.2 KB
ID:	152381Steve Michalik, 1972 Mr. America has passed away at age 63.He cited steroid use as being responsible for his many later health problems, which included a heart attack and stroke. In May last year he had a kidney transplant. For the last few years of his life The Phantom, as he was known, gained a modicum of mainstream attention by campaigning against the use of performance enhancing drugs. Steve was a true individual, never boring – may he rest in peace.
    NO ONE SHOULD DIE IN CHAINS!!!

Comment

Working...
    X