First Cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Cycle

what's up gents? gearing up for the first cycle finally. little background i'm 6 feet, fluctuating between 200-206 lbs depending on how much i'm working and able to eat. my body fat is around 18% according to the infrared scanner which brings me to the goal of the cycle, which is obtain as much lean mass as possible since i've been lifting seriously for the last 4-5 years since i've stopped playing sports. i chose to run the standard for the newbies of test cyp @ 500 mgs per week for 10 weeks and a kick start of t-bol @ 40-50 mgs for the first 4 weeks also adex at .25 EOD and adjust as needed and nolva for PCT 40/40/20/20 two weeks after last pin.

Diet is gonna be a low carb diet that looks like this:
    Meal #1
    5 whole omega 3 eggs + 4 egg whites
    Meal #2
    50 g whey protein + 1 tablespoon all natural sugarless peanut butter
    Meal #3
    8 oz chicken breast + 1/2 cup walnuts, almonds or cashews
    Meal #4
    50 g whey protein + 1 tablespoon all natural peanut butter
    Meal #5
    8 oz salmon, swordfish or red meat + green salad w/ 1 tablespoon olive oil
    Meal #6
    50 g casein + 1 tablespoon all natural peanut butter or 4 whole eggs + 4 egg whites

training is currently 1 muscle group per day with arms together so 5 days, usually 12-18 sets depending on body part; cardio will be 3-5 days a week low intensity (less than 120 bpm) for 30-60 mins any input on diet, training, or cardio is much appreciated.

final question is i grabbed some clen and t3 to help melt away some extra body fat, i've been reading up on others experience and regimens and decided to start at 20 mcgs and move up 20 mcgs every 3 days or so, my question regarding clen is should it be run for the 2 week on 2 week off to keep the receptors from getting used to the clen or keep it at a low dose and run it for all 10 weeks? in regards to the t3 it's the same thing, i remember reading that it cannot be taken for longer then 3 weeks at high levels and must be tapered down as well so i figure to start at 12.5 mcgs and bump up 12.5 mcgs every 3 days or so? advice here would be greatly appreciated!

so yeah like i said above feel free to critique, advise comment whatever on the outline above! i will try and keep things updated about once a week as everything gets going but in the meantime i'll be patiently awaiting. if i knew how to post pictures i would, but seeing as i don't i'll leave it be and maybe add some later once i figure it out. thanks for the time and effort!

I love your cycle, but I think your diet may be to extreme. I would recommend more carbohydrate. The diet you have outlined would be excellent for pre contest, but would really hold you back when it comes to growth.
    Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

Yea like krazy said ur gonna need some carvs in there somewhere even at 100g/day you will see some fat loss. Add in the clen and start at 20mcg ED and go up 20mcg every other week and you should be good like that. I was asking the same question about the clen yesterday and was told that just because you dont feel the effects of the drug doesnt mean its not working. The wholething with clen and the receptors is bullshit. Never ran clen and never had any interest in t3 so ive never researched t3 really so i cant really comment on that

Comment

thanks guys! always appreciate the input, i think the carbs come out to around 40-50 g/day and figured i might end up being a little sluggish, i'll look to add another 20-50 g's per day probably split into before and after the lift.. So you are saying start clen from day 1 and run it all 10 weeks by going up 20 mcgs every other week, ie week 3, 5, 7 and 9? i think i'll end up tapering with clen as well as t3. the only reason i want to make 100% sure with the t3 is because of getting the thyroid going again can be a bitch and don't really wanna be fucking with that haha

Comment

yea man thats corect about the clen. and thats the only reason ill prob never touch t3 too

Comment

Working...
          X