GP Clen w/Ketotifen,GP T3, and GP Stan 50

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GP Clen w/Ketotifen,GP T3, and GP Stan 50

Looking to loss weight & keep Strenght how would this cycle do GP Clen w/Ketotifen,GP T3, and GP Stan 50. Any help would be great.

At the end of this article you'll find info on ketotifen and T3 used with Clenbuterol
    http://juicedmuscle.com/jmblog/conte...le-liposuction

Comment

Nice article thanks.

Comment

Good article Ronny! Great info!

Comment

add at least a low dose of test to this cycle
          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Nice article RT!
            I would most definitely add in some test.

Comment

I'm worried the test will show up if I was to get tested that why I didn't add it.

Comment

what are you competing in that you'll be tested? how long till you'd be tested?
                if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Boxing and a match could pop up in a weeks notice. And from what I hear test takes a while to get out of your system

Comment

Originally posted by Rrob0979 View Post
                    Boxing and a match could pop up in a weeks notice. And from what I hear test takes a while to get out of your system
                    it depends on the test you're using. if you use suspension or TNE, there is no ester and detection time can be as low as 1 day. no matter how you slice it, clen can be more like a wk and winny can be a month or even more. winny is the one that all the fighters get popped for!! if i were you, i would use a low dose of TNE. you obviously dont need the doses that BBers use, to improve your athletic performance. is ephidrene banned in your federation? ECA would be a good fat burner and i feel it's much better for enhancing performance than clen, IMO.

Comment

Working...
                    X