Next cycle question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next cycle question

Hey guys, I'm going to order my next cycle soon and try to run it around October. This will be my 3rd full cycle (actually 4th but my first cycle got cut short at 6 weeks due to the guy I used to get stuff off of deciding to rip me off LOL). I want to run deca and anadrol in this cycle. Not sure when to start the deca, but I was thinking something like this:

*if you guys have any recommendations on changing things around here please say something*
    1-16 test e 500mg/wk
    1-4 anadrol 50mg/ed
    3-12 deca 300mg/wk
    3-17 adex .5mg/e3d
    18-21 nolva 40/20/20/10

I know I want to run something like Caber with it, but couldn't really find anything online about what kind of dose to run. Any advice?

Thanks bros!

I'd say go crazy and add a zero or two after each number, Go all in bro haha. jk jk lol
    Ain't no use in lookin' down
    Ain't no discharge on the ground
    Ain't no use in lookin' back
    'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
    Ain't no use in feelin' blue
    'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

why are you waiting til week 3 to start the deca? its going to take about 3 weeks to start working so i always start mine right away
      Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

IMO If your doing week 1-4 anadrol 50mg/ed and week 3-17 adex .5mg/e3d it's not enough. You may need to jump this up to .5/ed starting week one. Anadrol is one of the powerful steroids out there. Here some other reading compliments of Steroid.com

This 17aa alteration, which makes it possible for Anadrol to survive its first pass through your liver, also makes it very taxing on your liver. How taxing is A50 and how much weight can you gain from its use? Well, there was a 30 week study done on A50 and, as you can expect, a reasonable amount of side effects were noted. The fact that A50 causes some side effects has really never been in debate. But how effective was the drug? Well, first it should be mentioned that this study was done on people with AIDS related wasting, and they actually gained weight (8+kg) while the control group lost weight, and had increased mortality rates. (1). I suppose, if you're in a study because you have a wasting disease which is also a terminal illness, you don't want to end up in the control group. Anyway, weight gain in this study peaked at 19-20 weeks, though, so the last 10 weeks weren't very productive in this respect. Clearly, you wouldn't want to run Anadrol 50 for 20 weeks, given its toxicity, but after that, any effect in terms of weight and strength gains would be negligible. So, with regards to sides from Anadrol, and the sheer fact that this study lasted so long (30 weeks), it should be apparent that they can be kept under control and the drug can be used safely. People are commonly told to limit their intake of A50 to 4 weeks or less I'm a bit less conservative and think you can easily run A50 for 6 weeks or more.

From personal experience, however, I can tell you that gains from Anadrol are quite dramatic for the first 3 weeks and then quickly level off. Unfortunately, I find that the side effects experienced from Anadrol (which include a headache, bloating, elevated blood pressure, and a general "unwell" feeling for me) remain for the entire duration of use. But I find as usual, side effects for this drug are pretty much half legend and half truth. Since Anadrol 50 is derived from DHT, it cant actually convert to estrogen (via the aromatase enzyme), and its not a progestin or a compound with progestenic activity so the estrogenic (?) side effects produced by it are of a very mysterious nature. It has been speculated that perhaps it can stimulate the estrogen receptor without actually being converted to estrogen and that's about as plausible an explanation as Ive heard. However, things really get strange, when Oxymetholone has been used in studies to alter the female reproductive/menstrual cycle; in those cases, it has lowered plasma progesterone levels! (7)One would expect that an AI (aromatase inhibitor) wouldn't be of much use with this drug, but many have found that Letrozole (which has, in some cases been shown to reduce estrogen in the body to an undetectable amount)(6) can greatly reduce or even eliminate many of the more noticeable side effects of Anadrol, such as the bloating.

As Ive stated, however, the sides from this drug are certainly no joke, but are easily preventable, and controllable. One study even showed very few sides for subjects using up to 100mgs of Oxymetholone (2). In the original UnderGround Steroid Hand Book, Dan Duchaine states that he used it at doses up to 150mgs/day. Clearly, Anadrol's hepatoxicity has been a bit exaggerated, in some circles. Be that as it may, my suggestion is still to limit Anadrol's use to 6 weeks, at a maximum even if just to err on the side of caution. Of course, I have personally run this drug for much longer..

How should we use Anadrol? Id probably be willing to include Anadrol in a cycle including injectable steroids, but not other 17aa compounds. Id make any 6-week-run of this compound begin at the start of a cycle, as a form of "jumpstart" towards seeing gains quickly. The quick gains you will get from Anadrol (up to a pound per day for the first 2 weeks are not uncommon in Steroid.com members) are also just as quick to disappear upon cessation of use .unless you are simply using it as a kickstarter, while waiting for your other compounds to kick-in. Ill go out on a limb here and say that utilizing Anadrol as a "Jumpstart" is the most popular use of this drug for athletes and bodybuilders today. Ill also say that this drug is immensely popular with strength athletes who dont have to worry about weight classes (Field athletes and strongmen), and with powerlifters in the heavier weight brackets. Its also important to note that in one study by Schroder et. Al (2) anadrol showed that it has the ability to lower serum SHBG (Sex Hormone Binding Globulin which binds to your free test and makes it no longer useful for anabolism, among other things) concentrations by 54.9 25.8 and 45 16.2 nmol/l in the 50- and 100-mg treatment groups. This means there will be more free test circulating around your body when you take this drug and clearly, this would produce some synergy when stacked with other steroids. Given the large amounts of weight and strength which can be gained in a relatively short time span on this drug, I'm sure this comes as no surprise to many.

Another important and often understated characteristic of this compound is that Oxymetholone doesn't bind well to the androgen receptor (Relative Binding Affinity = too low to be determined) (3) which is the lowest Ive ever read about. Basically, what this tells me is that there are a lot of non-receptor mediated effects from this steroid, making it a very potent addition to ANY BULKING stack, because it wont be competing for the receptor sites with the other steroids you're using. Its also, as you may have guessed a very poor choice for a cutting stack.
        The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
        Chat Box Talk And Rules
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
        No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

yea drol isnt my favorite. it adds strength and water but i dont feel awesome on it like i do on dbol. .5mg adex E3D may not be enough but .5 ED is a shit ton. it'll all come down to how you respond. some may need .5mg ED. for me, .5mg EOD would be fine.

i would run the deca starting at week 1 and go to 1 wk before you stop your test. it takes awhile to really kick in IMO.

if you need caber, about .5mg 2x a wk is a good place to start. i've never needed it
          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

all right, thanks for the info guys.

Sam - You think I should run the deca for 15 weeks then?

Comment

personally, if i was doing a test/deca cycle for 16 wks, i would run it for 15 wks. deca does shut you down hard though. its been the hardest thing for me to recover from. i would strongly consider using hcg throughout at around 250iu 2x a wk through the cycle and if you have some left at the end, a larger bolus around 1000iu hear the end. and be very careful with that drol, as our boy Mr Big brought up. its the only thing that actually made my liver physically hurt
              if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

I know absolutely nothing about Hcg lol. Think you could PM me some info on what to get/how to use it? I've taken drols before and didn't really have any problems but i'll def be careful with it.

Comment

I started with Deca and I used it heavily for my first several cycles. I found the effects on my libido to be nothing short of devastating. The only tangible benefit that I received from using Deca that I would not have gotten from EQ was the joint lubrication. Other than that, I have found EQ to be everything that Deca is without all the nasty progesterone related sides.

I have seen guys get huge on Adrol all my life, but its always that super puffy water muscle. It quickly disintegrates after usage is discontinued. You pretty much look like you drank the stuff in the opening scene of Prometheus after you run out of tabs...

I love the test you have rocking in that setup. I would just swap Deca for Eq and swap Adrol for Dbol, but that is purely based on opinion and anecdotal evidence. Im confident that you know your body and will make the best decisions.
                  Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

well my past two cycles have had dbol, just looking to change it up this run. Joint lubrication was one of the big things that pushed me more toward deca than eq. I would love to do eq some day, just right now I'm tired of getting stronger from the drugs and being in pain all the time because my joints can't keep up :/

Comment

Working...
                    X