Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

need help with my PCT for a cycle im currently on.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help with my PCT for a cycle im currently on.

im mid way through a 12 week test E cycle, my understanding was that nolvadex at 40mg a day for 2 weeks followed then by 20mg a day for another 2 weeks was all the PCT.

ive been hearing alot of mixed things on this also i didnt originally have access to aromasin but now do should i try and run some aromasin before pct? thanks for any tips guys

If you aren't showing any estro sides I wouldn't worry about running the aromasin. as far as the PCT, I run 40/20/20/10. Some people run it differently.

Comment

So is that 40mg a day for first week and 20mg aday for two weeks and 10 mgs aday for a week for a total of 4 week pct?

Comment

Yes, that's how I've seen people run it in the past, and how I myself run it. Depending on the cycle, you may not need a 4 week PCT.

Comment

thanks ethan so do you suggest because of my weight and beginners cycle following your pct of 40/20/20/10 rather then my original 40/40/20/20

thanks very much for the advice mate, your a legend!

Comment

I don't think it will make much difference either way really. The 40/20/20/10 will save you some pills and taper quicker. Should be good to go either way bro!

Comment

the only way to know Swift is to get blood work done 2 or more weeks after PCT.
              if $ is an issue @ least do a saliva test for "T" levels.($35).
              "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

alright cheers bros, what am i looking for in my bloods 2 weeks after pct bro? natty test? LH?

cheers guys appreciate the advice alot

Comment

Originally posted by Swiftdemise View Post
                  alright cheers bros, what am i looking for in my bloods 2 weeks after pct bro? natty test? LH?
                  cheers guys appreciate the advice alot
                  exactly Natty Test back on.
                  "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Working...
                  X