Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Confused about this can anyone help to explain ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confused about this can anyone help to explain ?

Hey guys just a question if thats ok new to the hole steroid thing ?. I got told ages ago by a body builder that this would be the best for me to start on i dont understand non of it could anyone help explain this and i might need help on my first cycle if anyone is willing to take some time to help thanks
    Its this below:
    Test prop 100mg EOD, for 8 weeks
    PCT nolva 40/40/20/20/20/20 Clomid 100/100/50/50/25/25
    Arimidex on cycle. 0.5mg every 2nd day

start what ? a cycle or weightlifting?? Are you ready to pin yourself EOD?
    Ain't no use in lookin' down
    Ain't no discharge on the ground
    Ain't no use in lookin' back
    'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
    Ain't no use in feelin' blue
    'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Agree with above.. EOD for a first cycle seems a little much lol..

Comment

My advice don't do it. First cycle should be Test E or Test C
        The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
        Chat Box Talk And Rules
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
        No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

All solid advice for ur 1st cycle u do not want to pin EOD, ur gonna want to pin @ least glutes + quads which can be tough for 1st timer - plus prop can have a little more pain than C or E. Just go with 1cc/250mg Test C or E - 2x wk (maby push out to 10wks)
          Pct + adex sounds good.

Plus my standard advice get a blood test B4 u start - to know all ur normal/starting levels.
          If u can get another mid cycle + one 2+ wks after PCT.
          "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

i agree with everything said by the above posters. keep this as simple as you can. EOD injects of what can be a very painful compound, especially to new users, is going to make it harder to focus on the real task at hand...getting F'ing huge. OBD's suggestion is exactly what i would go with.
            if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Keep it simple and go with Test E or C. 500mgs a week for 10-12 weeks.
              Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

in all honuesty i wish my first cycle was test prop @ 500mg a week EOD, i listened and went test e and was a little dissapointed by the long wait i frontloaded 1250mg my first week and still am only just now (end of week 6) noticing major libido increase and getting pumps that are so big my arms feel like there going to explode lol.

i had a mate who for his first cycle did prop and in 2 weeks he had the libido pumps and he said he felt like an animal and got really hungry alot. im not getting any hunger or feeling like an animal a little increased aggression maybe but i honuestly dont think ill be doing test e or c again after seeing my mate on prop.

thats just my personal opinion anyway i can understand why where told test e and c because pinning can be a bit much when you start but in 3-4 weeks you will be completely used to it and it shouldnt be a problem

Comment

and also bro just use nolva or clomid not the two or maybe look around at other pct's with nolva and clomid together i could be wrong but the amounts look a little high.

and upto you but i personally would go with aromasin over arimidex

Comment

Swiftdemise... With all due respect, something had to be wrong with that or you have a serious androgen resistance. At 1250 mg of Test E per week front loaded, I am very surprised you were not having noticeable effects for 42 days...
                    Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

I'm not, that means poor diet and training Krazy hehe
                      Ain't no use in lookin' down
                      Ain't no discharge on the ground
                      Ain't no use in lookin' back
                      'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
                      Ain't no use in feelin' blue
                      'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Working...
                      X