Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• noob to this forum

what's up all.

I'm new to this forum. I frequent a few other similar forums, but I think I need some different opinions. Hopefully I can find those here.

I like strength training. Currently bulking and considering starting 5/3/1 template pretty soon. I've been doing PHAT because my brother (my training partner) is more interested in being an aesthetic kunt. We typically compromise.
    Goals:
    1.5+ x BW Bench
    2.0+ x BW Squat
    2.25+ x BW DL
    Quit Smoking (Chantix)

My trainingsbuddy was a powerlifter, but you can combine different trainingregiments with each other.

Comment

Welcome to JM, i seen in ur signature 1.5x bw bench, 2.0 x squat etc i assume that is 2x ur body weight etc? what you weighing in at now and what you lifting?

Comment

jimmy93, I like to use bodyweight based targets for motivation. I forgot to include another of my goals in that list is to gain 20lbs. I'm currently flirting with a bodyweight of 170lbs (give or take). My best gym lifts (at 160lbs): Squat 305x2, Bench 255x1, DL 340x1. I'm sure I could get more out of my DL.

I want to hit those lifting goals at a bodyweight of 190lbs. I've got some work to do.
        Goals:
        1.5+ x BW Bench
        2.0+ x BW Squat
        2.25+ x BW DL
        Quit Smoking (Chantix)

Comment

Welcome Aboard

Comment

I used Chantix it gave me the best dreams i was dreming about the 3rd grad like it was yesterday and i quit smking in like a week my wife to.

Comment

Working...
            X