Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Aburaihans seem real, but...

Hey guys,

Friend of mine was in Iran, brought me some Aburaihan Test E 250.

i am doing a cycle:
    800mg Boldenone
    750mg Test E (from dutch UG brand)
    3,3 iu Hygetropin

But because of some injection pain of the UG Testosterone, is switched to the aburaihans.

Now i had NO injection pain, but all the sudden my gains stopped (was gaining 2kg every week) my sex drive (libido) was all gone etc.

So i tried them for another week, but still no results.

The aburaihans are 0.8ml instead of 1ml, but look real, he got it from the farmacy in his village in Iran.

Should i go back to the UG Testosterone, or stick to the Abu's?

Here are some pictures of the Aburaihans:

I used those exact same amps for part of my last cycle. Mine also came out to .8ml. I only used them for like 4 weeks of the cycle but I didn't notice my gains dropping. Mine were a different batch number though but that shouldn't matter. I do know that there are some fakes of this stuff going around.

Comment

the reason they come out to .8ml is because the rest of the oil is in the dead space of the pin. when you draw up a true 1ml of oil, it will measure around .8 to .9ml

as far as your situation goes, it doesnt sound good but hopefully ronny t or someone else with a good eye for counterfeits will be able to tell you more about your amps
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Okee, so i pinned just one ml of my underground Test just to see what would happen!
        After standing still in weight for 2 weeks, i now gained 2kg (about 4lbs) in 3 days.

My sexdrive (or however you call it) is back, and i feel better than ever.

So OR they are fake (what would be very strange as they are bought in an Iran farmacy) OR my body just doesnt react good on these fuckers.

Comment

Working...
        X