90% of drugs sold on internet FAKE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 90% of drugs sold on internet FAKE

The website counterfeit-drugs is reporting that 90% of drugs sold on the internet are FAKE. Some of these have been found to contain lead, anti-freeze and even rat poison.

all the things a growing man needs

Comment

It doesn't surprise me

Comment

That's why you stick with Naps.
        Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

stick with naps and i know only 2 other sites that i would order from but naps has never let anyone down as far as i know.so all the newbies read this and stick with the best and forget the rest NAPS!!!!!!!!
          BIGMURPH

Comment

I would bet we all have injected straight cooking oil from time to time
            But i have known some fools had the best gear but didnt know how to workout or eat either

Comment

naps isnt taking western union or moneygram? whats up with that?

Comment

I'm pretty sure it's because they have so many customers they have been flagged and the authorities are probally on to them that's why wire transfer is easier and more reliable and gets it there quicker

Comment

thanks murph fellow irishman im a reilly

Comment

Was wondering the same on Moneygram, as I have always used it for Naps. Naps doesn't say they won't take it, just that it might cause trouble. Their other alternatives look shitty. One of them is not in English, one is not even setup yet, more of a coming soon type of thing, so that leaves bank transfer. I guess I'll have to go that route.

Comment

Bank transfer has worked for me But if you want to take the product of the week its cutting it to close you should have the money in there in advance
                      It happened to me a royal screwing

Comment

Counterfeit does not equal fake. Hope this helps. Also, lol@posting a link to a site advertising a product. You bet they're gonna be real honest with ya... Can't believe this got to the second page without a single person calling this post out. You had to wait for a first-time poster to clear things up for you, huh?
                        Supremacy
                        Last edited by Supremacy; 02-08-2013, 01:55 AM.

Comment

talking about the wire transfer, this is the way i sent my last and its processing now, i actually feel lots safer this way, and you guys just add to that saying its the way to go, seems alittle slower but better than being taken away

Comment

I just ordered for the first time from naps Bank wire transfer. So far the status is still awaiting for approval placed order 2/28/2013. Nice to know its a usual thing cant wait to receive my Geneza products.

Comment

i usede westernunion to pay on nap went fine no problems

Comment

Working...
                              X