Probiotics and ance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Probiotics and ance

i wanted to share this finding with all of you here. this has actually been a couple months in the making. due to acid reflux i had been experiencing during contest prep, i started using probiotics to hopefully alkalinize my body and reduce my stomach discomfort. i began with acidophilus. it seemed that if i doubled the dose of the acidophilus i had purchased, my stomach discomfort and burning went away. then about 2 wks later, i noticed that my skin had gotten pretty clear in the process. i've continued on this program and though it isnt 100% perfect, it is helping. i'm just using an inexpensive company, Natures Bounty. it says it contains 100 million organisms. i may opted to try a higher quality product in the future when this batch runs out, just to see if i notice a difference. since i'm now in the off season, i've also started using organic kefer. 1 serving in the morning. it contains 12 different bacterias.

another route to go is braggs apple cider vinegar. i've posted about that before. personally, i dont like the taste and find a hard time staying consistent with it, but i an still having a TBS when i remember.

and hey one weird side note on acidophilus...on "the joe rogan experience" podcast, an MMA guy was talking about how its very common for BJJ fighters to catch ring worm, rolling on the mats. he claimed that whatever ring worm eats, that exists on our skin, the same stuff is consumed by acidophilus. therefore if someone is using acidophilus, it makes them a less desirable host for ring worm. he said he never catches it when he's taking it. i haven't researched this in depth, but when i googled it, acidophilus does come up as a popular home remedy. just thought i'd throw that in for fun
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE
Working...
X