No announcement yet.

need advice on 2nd cycle Sust and Deca.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need advice on 2nd cycle Sust and Deca.

Hi guys just wanting to get a bit more knowledge on a cycle i plan to run in 5 months time,

currently plan on running the sustanon weeks 1-12 at 750MG per week pinned EOD, and run deca at 300MG per week pinned once on mondays also was interested on kickstarting the cycle using Prop how should i run the prop and for how many weeks? thanks.

im from australia and only have access to Nolva,Clomid,Arimidex and Aromasin.

should i be taking aromasin EOD at 12.5mgs while on this cycle and finish up with Nolva at 40/40/20/20 for pct?

if anyone has any pointers on my OCT and PCT id greatly appreciate any tips, thanks.

First off 750 mg is too much for a second cycle with anything. Basically ill explain it like this. Its kinda like caffiene. The more you take the more your body gets used to. If youre seeing good results from 500mg/week then theres no need to go any higher until you dont see the same results. If you go straight into 750mg/week on your second cycle, your body will quickly adjust and you will see the same results as you would with 500mg. Then further down the line on say your 5th cycle, you find yourself needing 1000mg/week just to see any gains. The point im trying to make is more juice doesnt always meen more gains. Remember that this is a marathon, not a sprint and the second we start sprinting is when your health will take a turn for the worst.

Second, deca is good at 300. Just split all your injections up into 2 doses a week to maintain steady blood levels. And you want to stop deca about 2 weeks before you stop test.

Third, test prop might be a pretty good kickstart but at a low dose since youre already going to be taking in at least 500mg of test on top of that. I would use it just for that reason. If u go with 100 mg eod forthe first 3-4 weeks, youre talking 800-900mg test/week. Not a good idea for 2nd cycle. Usually you want to go ith an oral like d bol, drol, or t bol for a kickstart just to avoid that scenario.

Finally PCT and AI. Aromasin would be good @ 12.5 e3d. Any more frequent than that and you start to run the risk of dropping estro so low that it dries your joints out to the point that you cant even lift. With deca and any other 19-nor steroids, you need to run caber(dostinex). Simply put, 19-nors convert into progesterone which is just a different pathway than typical estrogen. You get all the same sides as typical estro and other sides, but through another route. You still need the aromasin for the sust though. Nolva for PCT is a no-no with 19-nors also. Clomid should be used 14days after your last injection and ran for 4 weeks at 50mg/day.

wks 1-12: 500mg sust
    wks 1-10: 300mg deca
    wks 1-12: aromasin 12.5mg e3d
    wks 1-12: caber .5mg (.25mg 2x a week usually the same day you pin deca)
    wks 13-14: nothing
    wks 15-18: clomid 50mg/day

Comment

thanks very much for the advice mate i will run the cycle exactly as you have put it up.

thanks

Comment

Whats your stats bud? Age weight height body fat cycle history etc

Comment

I see no need for the prop. You should feel something from that Sust within a week or two. The faster acting esters hit me pretty hard. I start feeling flush within 48 hours...
          Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

Originally posted by Krazy View Post
            I see no need for the prop. You should feel something from that Sust within a week or two. The faster acting esters hit me pretty hard. I start feeling flush within 48 hours...
            Good point right there. Especially if you go with GP sust which i believe has an acetate ester if im not mistaking (correct me if im wrong please) which would cause u to feel that test within the first week like krazy said. I meant to say prop might be a nice kickstart for a cyp or enan estered test but i had alot on my mind with that last post haha

Comment

thanks for all the help guys, xela my age is 23, im 76kgs,v im 5,7' 13% body fat, and currently mid way through my 1st cycle (Test e 500mg per week for 12 weeks)

Comment

yeah i think ill forget the kickstart and just go test and deca for second maybe add orals on 3rd cycle

Comment

I checked on the GP sust and its 20mg ace, 30 prop, and 60 phenylprop. Those 3 esters will be in your blood for good by the end of the 2nd week if u do 2 pins/week so theres no need for a kickstart unless you want a hard core stack. Add a little t bol in there and watch your weight and strength shoot through the roof

Comment

Originally posted by xela1988 View Post
                    I checked on the GP sust and its 20mg ace, 30 prop, and 60 phenylprop. Those 3 esters will be in your blood for good by the end of the 2nd week if u do 2 pins/week so theres no need for a kickstart unless you want a hard core stack. Add a little t bol in there and watch your weight and strength shoot through the roof
                    its half gen shi half GP sust (sachets, im from australia lol )
                    tbol? dianabol? ill see if i can get some locally or try online. thanks man

Comment

i was thinking adding a little masteron to this cycle? thoughts?

Comment

I thought you could use Nolva as a PCT when using the 19 Nors just using it on cycle was bad.. I've used it several times after a tren cycle and got good results..

Comment

I wouldn't personally as if progrsterone gyno occurs nolvadex can make it worse.
                          Ain't no use in lookin' down
                          Ain't no discharge on the ground
                          Ain't no use in lookin' back
                          'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
                          Ain't no use in feelin' blue
                          'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Ya but during your PCT why would It occur? It would be out of your system.. Once again I understand why not during but as a PCT I don't get it..

Comment

yeah defs no nolva with deca ill be going armomasin, clomid and caber, what are your thoughts on adding masteron to this cycle??

will adding masteron give me increased weight gain? what exactly would the pros and cons of adding mast be? (dont know enough about it) thanks again guys

Comment

Working...
                              X