Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stackin up need the advice !!

so basically i want to have a year + cycle ahead of me

as i would run anastrozole with test enanth for a 12 week cycle with the pct of nolva and clomid.
    then run anastrozole with thest enanth for 12 weeks again with the pct of nolba and clomid. helios for when i want the ripped look, yohimbine hcl 15mg twice a day everyday. and hgh for when im down with all of this but i dont know if im to young for hgh im 19 5 11" 218 lbs. ive been fat my whole life and last year i said enough is enough i was 305 now im pretty lean with 16% bf. any advice?

GP Anastrozole (Arimidex) - 5 = $145
    20 tablets (1mg/tab)
    $29

GP Test Enanth 250 - 5 = $215
    10 ml/vial (250 mg/ml)
    $43

GP Nolva (Nolvadex) - 1
    30 tablets (20 mg/tab)
    $24

GP Clomiphene (Clomid) - 1
    Pack: 30 tablets (50mg/tab)
    $24

Human Growth Hormone 191aa - 1
    Pack: : 1 kit / 10 vials vialsx10iu
    $280

Yohimbine HCL - 3 = $51
    50 tablets (5mg/tab)
    $17

Helios
    Manufacturer: HardCoreLabs, Europe
    Pack: 1 bottle (40mcg/ml / 5.4mg/ml (50ml))
    $82

Yea i got some advice..DONT TAKE STEROIDS. Your 19 years old dude you will ruin your natural test production for the rest of your life and will end up looking like a soggy rasin by the time youre 45 and done juicing. I hope no one on here helps you, not to be a dick, but helping you would go against everything that is right. If youre going to do it anyway though, good luck man

Comment

Originally posted by ftwpete View Post
      ive been fat my whole life and last year i said enough is enough i was 305 now im pretty lean with 16% bf. any advice?
      Keep doing what you are doing it sounds like its working.
      "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Don't take roids... losing weight is extremely simple, and you can even rely on legal supplements like oxyelite pro... don't rush into the illegal stuff just cause you think it'll work faster... all you're gonna do is give yourself some nice time now, then it'll be hell once you get older... your life now is just starting, don't fuck it up
        Ain't no use in lookin' down
        Ain't no discharge on the ground
        Ain't no use in lookin' back
        'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
        Ain't no use in feelin' blue
        'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

I agree... No Roids till you're 25.... And, when you're 25, lean and mean, because you've acquired the discipline to lose weight and keep it off, you'll already have the most important piece of the puzzle nailed.... DIET!
          Body building is 80% diet, 15% training, and 5% steroids. You can accomplish 95% of your goal now, without touching drugs. At 19 you have all the natty test you need!

Comment

Working...
          X