biogen junk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• biogen junk

i made a typo in my post about biogen junk i consume about 4000 calories and 250-300 grams of protein daily and lift heavy and didnt get any result whatsoever from two vials of biogen test enanthate two vials of tren one vial of nandralone two vials of prop and also taking 150-200mgs anadrol daily i even took ten anadrol a day for week to see if i could feel or see anything still nothing got no results

Ronny T did some lab analysis' on a few of their products, and all came back bunk. Their whole line seems to be garbage. I would toss what you have. You should definetely gaining and growing all all the stuff your taking.. and there is no need to do 200mg of anadrol. If your taking that much, and still dont feel anything, something is definetely wrong. Anyone should yield something on only 50mg/daily.. if its real!

Comment

ive got gp test cyp250,gp tren acetate,kalpa anadroxyl&testoxyl coming hope its legit

yeah thats my thoughts on the 8 vials of biogen prop i have left,trash it why waste my syringes injecting something that even if you could inject the whole 10ml at once you wouldnt feel anything with what slight amount of prop there is in the oil. ive been on and off steroids for about 8years and i never get any side effects ive got results but it seems like the gear is underdosed. it is very hard to find a legit site online that sells legit real gear even when doing the verify authenticity verify that they are a valid reseller of a companys products. im taking lixus test enanthate and lixus tren now been on it a week i guess i wont know for a few weeks if the test is real, ive took 1500mgs so far but ive been taking 100mgs of the tren each day, i figured i would feel something from the tren pretty fast,but so far i cant tell anything. ive got some gp test cyp250 and gp tren acetate100 and some kalpa anadroxyl and testoxyl cypionate250 that should be here any day now, ive never tried either brand yet, so hopefully i will get results from one of the brands hopefully both are legit real gear. i dont get why most of the sites dont seem to understand they make more money by selling legit real gear and having great customer service that way they have repeat loyal customers that tell their friends about them and they would have more and customers. i guess its all about the money to most of them they dont care they just sell fake underdosed gear if it has any steroid in it at all until word of mouthy makes them lose what customers they had then they go away and open another site down the road.

Comment

ive got gp test cyp250,gp tren acetate,kalpa anadroxyl&testoxyl coming hope its legit

Originally posted by ItalianMuscle View Post
        Ronny T did some lab analysis' on a few of their products, and all came back bunk. Their whole line seems to be garbage. I would toss what you have. You should definetely gaining and growing all all the stuff your taking.. and there is no need to do 200mg of anadrol. If your taking that much, and still dont feel anything, something is definetely wrong. Anyone should yield something on only 50mg/daily.. if its real!
        yeah i guess may as well just trash the 8vials of biogen prop i have dont want to waste syringes injecting something that i bet if you injected the whole 10ml vial at one time you still wouldnt feel anything it has such a small amount of steroid in the oil. all the oils have weird colors the deca is bright yellow, the test enanthate is between pink and red, the tren acetate is pink and all the prop is green, i e-mailed biogen and told them what i thought of the stuff they sent me, how much ive took and couldnt feel anything even when i took 10 anadrol 50 tablets at one time for a week, i started out with 100mgs didnt feel anything so i took 10 one day thinking at 500mgs oxymetholone surely i will feel something but i was wrong didnt feel anything couldnt even tell i took them, that alone tells you there is no oxymetholone in the biogen anadrol tablets, i told him i had the vials tested and that there is no steroid in the oil that there is nothing in the vial but oil and food coloring. all his response was"you say you have proof you had them tested and they are nothing but oil and food coloring show me this proof" i just emailed back and said " i dont have to show you anything you know the stuff doesnt have the steroid in the oil like you say it does none of the products are what they say they are i injected 600mgs of this biogen prop in my arms in one injection got nothing my biceps and triceps didnt swell up like they always do when i inject prop in them and my body didnt ache any, if the stuff had what you say it has in it i would have got a reaction at the injection site from the prop which i didnt,i said either give me my money back or send me real gear to replace all the stuff i bought from you, if youre legit and care anything about your customers and word of mouth you will do what i said" i never got a reply back from him. im sure after everybody finds out all biogen gear is garbage and a waste of your money that biogen will go away.

Comment

The mistake of falling for biogen low prices i got 2vials of the test enanthate 2vials of trenbolone acetate .

doctors excuse
          doctors excuse

Comment

Working...
          X