Hello guys I got PRIMO PROBLEMS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello guys I got PRIMO PROBLEMS

For my next cycle I plan to use arnolds gatorade aka primo... I bought 6 bottles months back because it is so expensive.. Now that I think of it though I am going to have to run it for what atleast 15 weeks? and beginner dose is 600 i think i read. If you were me and you want to do it right because this will prolly be the only time I run the stuff what would you do with the cycle.. I was also considering throwing var in the mix, but these are uncharted waters for me because I never thought I would spend so much on it. Any and all info would be appreciated, along with dosage information, how much more I should get, and proposed cycles.. Thanks guys much appreciated

Bro, Im using it now and the last 3x Ive used it, I ran it for 10weeks at 200mg/EOD. This time Im doing it for 14weeks, only because my shredding diet is going 4 weeks longer this summer. Var is a good choice to run with it too. Im using that at 100mg/ED.. And Ive even added some winstrol. Never felt better, and Im looking just as good as I did last summer. Vascular, hard, and of course lean.. You'll definetely be pleased with the primo. Its a great compound..

Comment

Good info ItalianMuscle! I have never read much on Primo and was starting to get curious on dosages as well lol

Comment

Working...
      X