• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about PCT?

Hi, getting ready for my first cycle. My PCT will be :

clomid 100/100/50/50
    nolva 40/40/20/20

My question is do I break up the dosage through out the day or take it all at one time?

Thanks for the help

What are you taking? It depends what gear your on as to the pct you will need... otherwise there is no way to tell also age and body type weight will help determine the correct pct 4 u.

Comment

40 Years Old 180lbs 14% bfi

Weeks 1-10 Test -e 250 Mon/Thurs
      Take if sides are noticed .5 Anastrozole
      Weeks 5-10 Oxandrolone 40mg ED
      PCT Starts Week 12
      clomid 100/100/50/50
      nolva 40/40/20/20

Just need to know how to take the Clomid and Nolva? Do I spilt up the 100/40 mg each day or take all at the same time?

Comment

I think your PCT is overkill however, some heavy androgen users, do advocate a small burst of Clomid mid-cycle, though it must be hard to say if it really of any benefit, due to the amount of gear they are using. Therefore, the only purpose of Clomid during a cycle is as an anti-estrogen so the armidex or anastrozle isnt needed. If you block too much estrogen you will break out with acne. Clomid taken when androgen levels in our blood are still high will be a waste. It is crucial to wait for androgen levels to fall before implementing Clomid therapy. However, if taken too late we could possibly lose gains. You should wait at least 2 weeks after your last test-e shot to take the clomid and then take the clomid for 3 weeks. Clomid has a long half-life (possibly 5 days), so there is no need to split up doses throughout the day. Try 200mg on day 1; then use 100mg for the next 10 days; followed by 50mg for 10 days. I think that arimidex at .25mg/day starting week 6 ending week 16 will be enough and thats what I would do if it were my cycle. Nolvadex is only an alternative to clomid and I wouldn't suggest doing both but if you decide to go with nolva then the dosage is as follows Day 1 - 50mg, Following 10 days - 30mg, Following 10 days - 20mg and that also gets started 2 weeks after your last test administration. If you take both of those your going to shut down your estrogen which you do need and won't see max gains only 1,000,000,000 zits on your back due to a hormone imbalance thats what happened to me but everyone is different and some suggest taking both and if that was the route you want to go the dosage is as follows Day 1 - Clomid 180mg + Nolvadex 20mg,
        next 10 days - Clomid 30mg + Nolvadex 15mg, next 10 days - Clomid 30mg or Nolvadex 10mg. It doesn't matter when or how you take it, if you start noticing breakouts, hairloss or any sides cut your dosage in half of what I said. So to answer your question I suggest take it in the morning and take them together if you like, however it doesnt matter how you break up the dose.

Comment

Working...
        X