Next cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next cycle

I am wanting to build a little more mass while burn a little more fat. I am where 5 pounds lean muscle and 8 pounds fat loss is my goal for cycle. I also do not want to bloat not sure what I could take to keep that down. Also I want to stay econmical with it.

I am thinkg test p 200 mg eod alone
    Another test p 200 npp 100me eod
    Cut stack but would 1 cc eod be enough?
    Test c cycle with something to keep water off
    Diving into a winny cycle with test p

Can you guys help me out through out some wisdom on what you think?

I tried to add a pic of where Im at
    Attached Files

Whats your cycle history look like?

Comment

I have ran TEST E only twice, Test C only, Test P and Npp, Winny only, Test P mast, Tren 4 times or more, then Clen and T3. Tren for some reason doesn't do anything for me, I have always run it alone.

Comment

Originally posted by OSUBEAVERS View Post
        I have ran TEST E only twice, Test C only, Test P and Npp, Winny only, Test P mast, Tren 4 times or more, then Clen and T3. Tren for some reason doesn't do anything for me, I have always run it alone.
        U ran Tren with nothing else?? That may be why it did nothing for u? to just gain 5 + lose 8 u could do that easy on just Test-P 150mg EOD.
        I like Test-P 150mg + Tren 75-100mg EOD for what u want. but if u really sure Tren no good for u perhaps + swap w/Winny.

How long ru planning on running this cycle?
        "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

I am looking at running it for 10 to 11 weeks. Hey I am willing to go with a test p tren a cycle if the consensus is my problem has been running Tren by it self. Maybe go 6 weeks with both and finish up with test?

Comment

Originally posted by ODB View Post
            U ran Tren with nothing else?? That may be why it did nothing for u? to just gain 5 + lose 8 u could do that easy on just Test-P 150mg EOD.
            I like Test-P 150mg + Tren 75-100mg EOD for what u want. but if u really sure Tren no good for u perhaps + swap w/Winny.

How long ru planning on running this cycle?
            Hit it right on the head. They're both short esters so you will feel them quicker but you can run them shorter or just as long as u want to. I wouldn't go over 16 weeks though

Comment

Working...
            X