Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

starting cycle soon, what time of day would be best to take dbol?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• starting cycle soon, what time of day would be best to take dbol?

I work an 8-5 Mon thru Friday and I haven't gotten my order yet from naps. I've gotten some help from a good friend on here but would like other's opinions as well...

I plan instead of doing 4 weeks to go 6 weeks with 40mg of dbol.. I thought of maybe it would be ok to take 20mg in the morning and 20mg in the afternoon soon before I get off of work, that way I could work out in the evening. My logic is that the active life of the dbol would keep me up at night, the later in the day I took it. So does that sound ideal, or should I just take 40mg in the afternoon? Seemed like it would balance blood levels if I split the doses up.

Also, I'm prescribed Xanax and heard that it wouldn't be safe for me to take it to help me sleep, What are your thoughts on that as well? I've taken it before while on a cycle but is there a reason why it would not be safe? And is it ok to take blood pressure meds while on a cycle as well?

I know I asked a lot of questions lol but all the input would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

I'm almost positive that no matter how your cycle looks, d bol should be split into 2 doses. I just finished 4 weeks of turinabol (t bol is d bols cousin if you will) and i took it at 2:30am and at 2pm (1 hour before i work out. It worked out good for me cause of my schedule being the way it is but as long as you space it out pretty evenly, you will have steady blood levels which IS THE GOAL with gear. Ideally, it would be the best to take it 1 hour before you train and 12 hrs later. I could be wrong but d bol shouldnt keep u up at nigh.

As far as the xanax goes, couldnt help ya there buddy.

Hope this helps somewhat. Good luck.
    xela1988
    Banned
    Last edited by xela1988; 05-31-2012, 03:04 AM.

Comment

Since I'm getting back into it I want to do things right. Before, I wasn't really serious and careless when I was younger playing football, So I just took dbol irregularly and test but never took more than 250mg but it would be once a week, no structure at all.
      This cycle tho...
      1-10 weeks 500mg of Test Cyp(Mon n Thurs pins)
      1-6 weeks 40mg dbol
      adex and nolva will on hand... plan to def take a few weeks of adex e3d starting a week after my last shot of test.

So you taking the dbol late at night, didn't keep you up?

Comment

Start adex 3 days after first pin and continue it through cycle @ e3d. Try to go about 12-14 weeks if u can with the test.

Never took d bol but no the turinabol didn't keep me up

Comment

I like to split the Dbol up in AM + 30min-1hr B4 workout. what dose do u have?
          (10mg in am, 10mg @ noonish + 20mg B4 workout would be good).

dbol's half life is 6hrs
          "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

i take it morning, an hr to a couple hrs preworkout and at night. i've also split it in 2 doses that that seemed fine too. honestly...and i've never done this...i've heard of guys taking it all at once preworkout and it worked fine for them.
            if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
              i've heard of guys taking it all at once preworkout and it worked fine for them.
              ive heard of this to and the only complain they give is that the pumps are too intense. mostly lower back pumps though

Comment

Originally posted by xela1988 View Post
                ive heard of this to and the only complain they give is that the pumps are too intense. mostly lower back pumps though
                headaches from high blood pressure are common depending on dose too
                Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

I split 60mgs into 3 doses, one every 8 hours.... 10am-- 6pm-- 2am (right before bed). I have no trouble sleeping at all!

Comment

I take 10mg upon waking..10mg at 12....10mg before dinner and 10mg at bedtime...works very well for me, and the pumps in the back are ALWAYS there at one time or another..just another factor to look at....

Comment

Thanks for all of the input! I think I'm gonna go 1 dose in the AM, 1 around 1ish and 2 before workout and see how that goes. Right now, I'm still playing the waiting game... Got trackin numb at least.

Comment

Working...
                      X