GP TEST U250 or U500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GP TEST U250 or U500

Has anyone tried Test U250/U500, I am so eager to get my hands on them.
    I was also looking at GP MENT, GP TNE any input,,,,,

im interested test undecanate as well, im thinking of using this later to cruise between cycles...i wonder if with the long half life there will be more water retention
    Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

i used GP MENT in 2010, for the last 7 wks, coming into a show along with test, 1test cyp and halo. as far as 19-Nor's go, it seemed more like an NPP than a tren type of effect. i ran 1cc a day. it does moderately aromatize from what i understand. it was a good product, but i think it's hard to live up to the legend surrounding it created by the old 'internet steroid profile'.

GP TNE was one of my favorite discoveries in the GP line up. in fact, i'm using it now, as a month long run, trying to make the most of my post contest rebound, coupled with a little bit of their NPP. on this occasion, i'm running it with no other forms of test, using 1cc a day, but i've used it a few other times and always in conjunction with another test. it's worked great for me as a kick start, while waiting for cyp or test e to kick in. i'm also used it on workout days only through a cycle. 1cc per day is as high as i've taken it, injected a couple hrs before training. while on other forms of test, i've gone as low as .5cc preworkout and still found a bump in my workout strength and aggression at that dose. oh and i found it to be just as painless as any other GP product. one interesting detail...i found it has a very unique smell. not sure what the solvent is, but it is very different than the rest of the GP line...very distinct smell.

i too would be interested in hearing about the test u. if you give it a go, pls do keep us posted on what you think
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

hey i'm looking at test u500 for my next cycle. i've talked to a friend that has used it he said it is good but run it for 15 weeks because it takes longer to kick in. he did order from our sponsor too and he saw good results from it. i'll ask him how much he gained from it.

Comment

On a side note, Test 400 is legit. Im loving the combination of Enanthate and Cypionate esters. Im getting ready to throw in some TNE next week.
          Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

Now I am Jealous Krazy

Comment

cant go wrong with the u 250/5..... also interested in ment and tne would like a log on them if ur gonna fox wtih em

Comment

the gp tne also has a unique taste so my girl says if you get what im saying lol

Comment

Working...
                X