rethinking tren. a reminder to think for yourself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rethinking tren. a reminder to think for yourself

this was just rolling around my head so i thought i'd post about it. sometimes people can get caught up in the rhetoric and bro-science posted and reposed all over the net. i'm no exception, for sure. one thing that i think is taken for granted is ideas around dosing. i think that AAS users, especially newer AAS users can make gains on doses far less than suggested as "standard" in many cases. i've always been a been a fan of using the least amount to evoke good gains. when it comes to tren, specifically tren ace, its common to use around 100mg EOD. in the past, i've run that dose. at times i've run more. i've suffered all number of sides. acne. sleeplessness coupled with vivid, unsettling dreams when i did sleep, night sweats, uncomfortably warm body temp...the list goes on. it got to the point that i got tired of dealing with all this trauma, physically and emotionally. i decided to stop tren all together. that is, until this contest season. at about 7-8 wks out from my first show, i started tren at a small 50mg EOD and guess what. i gained strength, i get harder and leaner, i gained more focus and drive. and guess what else? i didnt deal with any of the side effects i previously had gotten.

i will admit, after awhile, i got greedy and i decided to up the dose. what happened? you guess it. all the sides came back that made me dislike the compound to begin with. the gains i made really didnt look or feel much different from what i was getting from the lower dose either.

so the moral of the story? listen to your body and think for yourself. who knows you might save a little money on gear that you can add to your groceries and stay a little healthier
    sam1976
    Last edited by sam1976; 05-25-2012, 01:33 AM.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

You know whats weird, I have heard all the great things about tren but I have ran it 3 to 4 times. Including a forth time where a pharmacist friend very close to me did the brew. And I didn't get anything to write home about. Maybe I have to stack it?

Comment

Everyone reacts different to each compounds... that's why Tren may do wonders on some, and be hell as well on others...
      Ain't no use in lookin' down
      Ain't no discharge on the ground
      Ain't no use in lookin' back
      'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
      Ain't no use in feelin' blue
      'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

And that is why I like using 1 ml EOD of Cut Stack, or Andromix for the last 8 weeks of my cycles.
        Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

adding to sam's description...fina is one of my favs...I never got any sides at all??? everybody's body reacts differently...obviously...I only use the acetate at 150 ed...after the first week, the difference in the mirror is incredible..definitely wait until you have exhaustive other options and reached a plateau...

Comment

Thanks Sam for your post... There seems to be 2 schools of thought floating around concerning Tren dosing these days... One school says run a megadose (600mg/w+) against a small dose of test (250mg/w). The other school (yours) reminds us of how powerful Tren is... Even at low doses. I was planning a cycle based on the former school of thought (400 Sust/ 600 Tren) .... But U.S. Customs and other ideas! So my cycle now looks like this:

Wk 1-5 50mg d Bol ed
            Wk 1-16 600mg Sust ew
            Wk 3-13 200mg Tren E ew
            Wk 12-16 100 Stan ed
            Wk 1- end of PCT .5 anastrozole e3d
            Prami and Caber on hand just in case
            Hgc blast 3 wks after last pin
            Followed by Clomid/Nolva

Comment

just writing a big blogpost on trenbolone, many trenbolones by the way..

Comment

Sam I feel the same way, if anyone checks my post you'll see that I've always said for the newbies keep the gear down and use the Tren at a ratio of 5:1, 5 being Test and 1 being Tren.
                The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
                http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
                http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
                Chat Box Talk And Rules
                http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
                No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
                http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

On day 19 of Tren E. (Running with Test Cyp 500EW, TNE .75 ED for now) To be safer I am only using 200 tren EW for first 4 weeks. I was planning on going to 400 EW once I see how sides are. So far libido is up. Strength is finally starting to kick in slightly. Other than that no sides, barely know I'm on gear yet. Can 200 Tren E per week actually give you results, seems low?
                  sigpic

Comment

could you run it alone or as a base for a stack insted of test. Cause it is suposed to be way stronger than test and you could use less right ?

Comment

Originally posted by Pauliuch View Post
                      On day 19 of Tren E. (Running with Test Cyp 500EW, TNE .75 ED for now) To be safer I am only using 200 tren EW for first 4 weeks. I was planning on going to 400 EW once I see how sides are. So far libido is up. Strength is finally starting to kick in slightly. Other than that no sides, barely know I'm on gear yet. Can 200 Tren E per week actually give you results, seems low?
                      when mixing compounds you can get good results with low doses, the old 1+1=3 theory...its why i love the deca/dbol stack, i can run low deca(about 400mg/wk) and dbol and get way better results than i would running them alone at high doses with miminal to no sides
                      Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Originally posted by MrBig View Post
                        keep the gear down and use the Tren at a ratio of 5:1, 5 being Test and 1 being Tren.
                        are you saying 500mg test and 100mg tren/week?? im not doubting you and i know that you know your shit but that doesnt seem like enough to make a difference...im asking because im researching as much on tren as possible for my 4th cycle im planning. so say you do start at 100mg tren a/week which comes out to approx 25mg/eod, would you pyramid that up to say 100mg/eod to reach 400mg/week for a first time user if sides are in check? of course i know it would be 300mg/week on the short week

Comment

Originally posted by xela1988 View Post
                          are you saying 500mg test and 100mg tren/week?? im not doubting you and i know that you know your shit but that doesnt seem like enough to make a difference...im asking because im researching as much on tren as possible for my 4th cycle im planning. so say you do start at 100mg tren a/week which comes out to approx 25mg/eod, would you pyramid that up to say 100mg/eod to reach 400mg/week for a first time user if sides are in check? of course i know it would be 300mg/week on the short week
                          it does sound a little off cuz you'd be taking 2000mg(2g) if you were taking 400mg(which it seems a lot of ppl do) of tren
                          Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Great post SAM,
                            In the past I felt as if I may have burnt myself out on tren....Meaning I got tired of all the sides that came with it. Recently I got a hold of some tren a. and fought myself back and forth rather to use it or not. I figured I'll try it again and set my goal at 300mgs. of tren a week. I'm getting the gains but no sides. Well, I had a couple of weird dreams but I'm sleeping good. 300 mgs. is plenty..For me at least. ( I'm running other compounds with this) Figured I'll chime in with ya SAM!!!!

P.S
                            Always run test as your foundation.......

Comment

it would be more informative if you guys said exactly what version you are using...ie...acetate or tren e....I have never used the e...and was curious about what everyone is using and at what dose...I mean I am happy with the acetate, but was curious about the e and how much you guys are taking...it would be even cooler if someone used both and can tell us what the deal is....i may want to try the e sometime....well...l I re-read the post and many users stated they were using e...I mean the acetate shows results so fast, I wonder why people are shy about it...
                              Last edited by Big_Ant; 05-26-2012, 01:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X