Hygetropin or Generic Blue Tops?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hygetropin or Generic Blue Tops?

Price aside, is there any noticeable difference between these two forms of HGH? I’m about to place an order for 500 IUs but wanted to see which one I’d be better off with.

My cycle looks something like this:
    26 week cycle (exactly 6 months)
    3-4 IUs per day
    2 injections per day, morning & evening
    Injections 5 days on, 2 days off
    3 IUs for the first 4 weeks
    4 IUs for the remaining 22 weeks
    500 IUs total

If they are LEGIT hygetropin then go with those. Its worth the extra bit of cash imo. There has been a lot of fakes going around, so you are going to have to trust your guy. With that being said I have never ran blue tops due to them being all across the board in terms of product quality. My personal fave and go to right now is Riptropins. Havent seen any fakes and pretty much all of the serum tests being done are testing out fairly potent.

Comment

I would absolutely go with the GH from Naps hands down. You will love it and definitely will not be disappointed in the least bit. They are phenomenal!

I like your cycle plan but I would not do the 5 on 2 off - I would go everyday even if I had to lower the dose to make it work

Will you be taking anything else with the GH or just by itself?
      Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

I would definitely take the Hygetropin over the blue tops...I have heard the blue tops are inconsistent... I have heard many good stories about the hyge's...more so than the blue tops...I had a chance to buy some hyge's, but put it off for awhile, than my source got busted..fuck me..

Comment

i havent tried the blues that naps has, but i have used hype's and would say that they are hands down, my favorite gh that i've used. have you used gh before? start out at a couple IUs a day and after a wk, increase by .5IU. as long as you aren't getting side effects, increase by .5IU every wk till you reach your the dose you want to use.

also, what are your goals with this? at any point are you going to use AAS? without AAS, you will see little in the way of muscle gains. AAS/insulin/gh are the trifecta if you are advanced. but yea, get some test in there!
          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Working...
          X