Comment

Originally posted by xamo View Post
      ok...... fourth omg.
      hahahahaha

ok blade...give us exactly this...

height
      bf%
      years training
      what you eat day in and day out (just give us what you ate today). and be honest. cant truly help you if u cant truly tell us what you eat.
      and why you want to start taking steroids and what YOU think you should take for a first cycle

Comment

5'11"
        8% body fat
        160lb
        High metabolism
        Done creiteen, whey
        I eat 5 high protein an vegetables meals a day. Been working out for 2 years and gained 10lbs. I would like my first cycle to be test or deca and I need help cause all the bs and scams.

Comment

if you've gained only 10lbs in 2 years then something is wrong my man, either your diet or routines need improvement...
          Ain't no use in lookin' down
          Ain't no discharge on the ground
          Ain't no use in lookin' back
          'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
          Ain't no use in feelin' blue
          'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Yes I no I've gained 15 max at one point thts it any suggestions on cycles

Comment

Before getting into cycles and stuff, why don't you prioritize working on your diet? Cause the issue comes from there, you might not even need to take anything in order to grow bigger, you might just need more dedication and work on your diet and routines that's all.

BUT if you're going to do it anyway..

then do the easy cycle... Test E 250 twice per week for 12 weeks, Dbol jump start at 30mg every day for 4 weeks, 12 to 14 are OFF, 14 to 16 PCT with Nolvadex. Keep Arimidex from week 2 to 16 at 0.5 every 3 or 4 days

GL

Comment

Originally posted by Blade77 View Post
                5'11"
                8% body fat
                160lb
                High metabolism
                Done creiteen, whey
                I eat 5 high protein an vegetables meals a day. Been working out for 2 years and gained 10lbs. I would like my first cycle to be test or deca and I need help cause all the bs and scams.
                you say high protein and veggies, but tell me what you ate today. meal by meal bud. were not going to help you if you dont want to help us. sorry to sound like a dick but u have to remember what youre asking of us. to give you advice on STEROIDS. not how many flinstone vitamins you should be taking. not trying to make fun of you, i just had no other way to say what im trying to at this point in time of the day..tired

also why do you want to take steroids?

Comment

I have ate Abt 50 oz chicken today bag rice and 2 cans of greens and I want to gain some fast mass high metabolism I'm sick of it lol

Comment

overall that's not much, I'd say 1200, 1400 calories, top? You should aim the 3000 calories mark

Comment

I would say start with about 250g protein/4-500g carbs/100g fats a day. See what happens with that. The high amount of good carbs are going to help you hold a little water and be heavier. When you get heavier, you can push more weight, when you push more weight you get stronger, when you get stronger, your muscles get bigger. Pretty simple and it all goes hand in hand. The healthy fats will up-regulate hormone production and hopefully i dont need to explain the many benefits of protein. Keep the intensity of your training as high as possible with each set and stay in the 8-12 rep range. If done right, you could see 10 more lbs on the scale by the end of the first month doing this. You still have a lot to figure out about what works for your body before you start juicing.

Comment

Wht do u think Abt test e 250/tren e 150 200 mg twice a week whts a good stack with tht

Comment

No tren for first cycle. Tren sides are too rough and you have alot to learn about your body and how it reacts to different compounds. Start with test e at 500/week with t bol at 50mg/day for the first 4 weeks as a kickstart

Comment

xela/xamo got it right man test e and tbol. 3000 cals a day and correct lifting. = success

Comment

I will do that. Wht Abt after 4 weeks

Comment

Working...
                              X