Mixing injections?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mixing injections?

Currently i am doing 1cc of deca, 1cc of test cyp, and 1cc of primo twice a week. I am doing this as 3 seperate injections twice a week.

Can i combine all 3 into one syringe or two of the three into one syringe?

All three of these are oil base.

I wouldn't shoot 3 cc's in one injection, that's a little much in my opinion. You can mix them however you please though

Comment

Originally posted by rock hard View Post
      Currently i am doing 1cc of deca, 1cc of test cyp, and 1cc of primo twice a week. I am doing this as 3 seperate injections twice a week.

Can i combine all 3 into one syringe or two of the three into one syringe?

All three of these are oil base.
      OK, Your major muscle groups will easily hold 3cc's. I shoot that eod. On the mixing of esters however, just make sure you keep the long esters with long esters and short esters with short. Thanks man

Comment

Mix away man. No need to make yourself more of a pincushion than you have to right? They are all relatively close in ester, so you are good. Although imo just running 200mg of primo a week is a waste of some awesome gear. Im assuming its 100mg/ml, but even if its 200mg/ml it would be on the low end of an effective dose. A lot of bros, myself included, wouldn't run it any less than 500-600mg/wk. One of the main reasons why it is such an expensive cycle on top of the cost of just the gear itself. Like a said, just my opinion. Shoot away and have a great run man.

Comment

Originally posted by greenj82 View Post
          Although imo just running 200mg of primo a week is a waste of some awesome gear. Im assuming its 100mg/ml, but even if its 200mg/ml it would be on the low end of an effective dose. A lot of bros, myself included, wouldn't run it any less than 500-600mg/wk.
          good point right there. primo should prob be ran @ 50-100mg ed as a hardener at the last 6-8 weeks of your cycle which is alot of $$$. i messed around with primo on my first cycle, when i had no business using it, and did 10 week of it at 100mg eod.

on the other hand, like mbig said, larger muscles can take 3cc pretty easy. it might take some getting used to and a few days of soreness afterward but you will be fine. alot of people just dont like mixing oil and water based compounds due to abcesses forming. but other than that, you got some pretty solid advice here so mix em up and shoot. good luck bud

Comment

Working...
          X