Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

any one did try tren n primobolan at same time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any one did try tren n primobolan at same time?

im interested in try tren acetate 100 with primobolan (methenolone enanthate)
    if u did what was tha ?
    i not sure if can do @ same time SUSTANON 250 (testoterone blend)
    i appreciate much ur egnology if u did
    thanx n hope to hear from u guys

close I just started andromix

I just started GP Andromix yesterday-very smooth so far-I will update u as I go along.

Comment

Originally posted by detroit0318 View Post
      I just started GP Andromix yesterday-very smooth so far-I will update u as I go along.
      How much and how often are using?

Comment

Originally posted by ochotlatin View Post
        im interested in try tren acetate 100 with primobolan (methenolone enanthate)
        if u did what was tha ?
        i not sure if can do @ same time SUSTANON 250 (testoterone blend)
        i appreciate much ur egnology if u did
        thanx n hope to hear from u guys
        while running tren, you always want to be using a form of test with it, so yes, you can run sus at the same time. if this is your first cycle though, just the test alone will be plenty. no need for the tren or the primo. save those for later cycles. you'll grow very well from just test
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Is this a cutting cycle? And yes you can run test with it, infact i would highly recommend it.

Comment

4 weeks andromix

Originally posted by Great8 View Post
            How much and how often are using?
            I have run about 4 weeks andromix--smooth but, no major strength inscrase ect... I am 230--9% bf--5-10'-I will be adding in some primo 2x a week 100 each for2 weeks then mast, and win for 2 more weeks----any questions let me know--

Comment

Originally posted by detroit0318 View Post
              I have run about 4 weeks andromix--smooth but, no major strength inscrase ect... I am 230--9% bf--5-10'-I will be adding in some primo 2x a week 100 each for2 weeks then mast, and win for 2 more weeks----any questions let me know--
              That cycle doesn't really make sense.
              Primo you'll want to run 400mg/wk minimum. And 2 weeks isn't long enough to do anything. One of the great things about primo is the lean solid gains it provides over time. So before it gets a time to do anything much your switching to another compound.. which is already in your andromix.
              I'd say if you only planned for 8 weeks, stick to just your andromix for the 8 weeks, then plan your next cycle better.

How are you dosing the andromix?

Comment

I am running an abbreviated cut cycle as a test 6 mo before a show-----the andro 1ml EOD//with AA for 8 weeks--then the 6th week add in primo for 2-3 weeks-during the last week i will run winn every day--the week before start mast as well-----to harden up for the show I would add halo--but, this is a dry run so no halo this time-----yes, 400 a week on primo would be correct but, this is an abbreviated test run-------all product are GP-I am new to them so I wanted to make sure all worked well before putting it on the line--------But, again Gawd you are correct 400 min a week is best. so far all the GP products are smooth-if you want to know more ask------

Comment

Working...
                X