Advice Needed, Thank you In advance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice Needed, Thank you In advance

ok trying to put on 20 pounds of muscle in 3 months, Should i take HGH or Testosteron enanthate, i am new to this i am currently 180 pounds with 11% body fat, thanks to everyone who helps me out on this.

No need GH please do little homework before you jumping on AAS, Possible weight Gainer.
    I see your other introduction post you stated your 18,,,,

Comment

How long have you been working out? What's your diet and training like? I understand that everyone wants to get results quick and jump on the AAS bandwagon before they are ready, I did the same thing and I wish I wouldn't have. My dumbass friend started me on test when I had only been in the gym for 3 months! I was no where near ready and I wish I would have waited. Lucky, you have found a site full of very knowledgeable people that are willing to give you advice and help point you in the right direction!

Comment

I have been lifting since i was 13, i am now 18. For the past four years ive been on the BFS program, diet at the moment is 2-4,500k calories a day, i workout in the morning for 70 mins and in the after noon for 70 mins. Also along with the BFS (Bigger, Faster, Stronger) i have speed training Tuesdays and Wednesdays so that's more cardio than strength, but i thought id add it in.

Comment

70 minutes? Imo that's over training especially twice a day. You're a kid, no offense, change your diet and routines and you'll gain muscles.
          Ain't no use in lookin' down
          Ain't no discharge on the ground
          Ain't no use in lookin' back
          'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
          Ain't no use in feelin' blue
          'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Originally posted by xamo View Post
            70 minutes? Imo that's over training especially twice a day. You're a kid, no offense, change your diet and routines and you'll gain muscles.
            dont take this the wrong way but arent u a crossfitter? im personally in the gym for no less than 2 hours on any given lifting day. That includes 12-18 sets of the particular body part im training that day, calves, maybe a secondary muscle group, abs, and 30-40 mins cardio. And thats just my afternoon session, not including 30-40 mins fasted cardio every morning. You know as well as anyone on this board that over training depends on that persons body and ability to eat to recover.

With that being said, YOURE 18 YEARS OLD DUDE!! No one on here in their right mind should give YOU any cycle suggestions. Your natural test is at the highest it will ever be. You might have the best routine and diet in the world but juicing at your age will only hurt you in the long run. But if youre going to do it anyway, youre on your own as far as cycle suggestions go. Do your own research.

Sorry if i sound like a dick bud but trust me, were just looking out for you on here. Other forums might tell u what to run and thats fine but thats not how we roll over here. Thats what makes this place so great.

Comment

well said boys....at 18 your hormones are RAGING.... please dont jump in to the AAS pool yet.....if not you will probally regret it later in life

best of luck to you

Comment

Originally posted by Zuriel View Post
                ok trying to put on 20 pounds of muscle in 3 months, Should i take HGH or Testosteron enanthate, i am new to this i am currently 180 pounds with 11% body fat, thanks to everyone who helps me out on this.
                Whats the rush? Good things happen to those who weight....

Comment

If you do decide to research look into htpa suppression and erectile disfunction.
                  Stay In The Grind......Muscle Comes With Time

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, somewhere, somebody is tired of her shit !!

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Comment

Originally posted by xela1988 View Post
                    dont take this the wrong way but arent u a crossfitter?
                    There mare many ways to crossfit, I tend to prioritize intensity over 45 minutes to an hour. I'm also strongly against fasted cardio as it is to me the best way to lose muscle mass.
                    Ain't no use in lookin' down
                    Ain't no discharge on the ground
                    Ain't no use in lookin' back
                    'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
                    Ain't no use in feelin' blue
                    'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Originally posted by ~BG~ View Post
                      If you do decide to research look into htpa suppression and erectile disfunction.
                      hahaha god point

Originally posted by xamo View Post
                      There mare many ways to crossfit, I tend to prioritize intensity over 45 minutes to an hour. I'm also strongly against fasted cardio as it is to me the best way to lose muscle mass.
                      i agree with you and on cycle while im mostly anabolic is really the only time i do it to be honest with you. and even at that point, im taking in a top bcaa product before i get started to reduce muscle wasting. only reason im doing it is to shed bf and its the only thing that works for me as my diet doesnt really have too much room for improvement, imo. im wierd though. i can go a whole week with a picture perfect diet, cardio, and training but i wont see results of it until the end of the next week. guess i just have a really long adjustment period.

the only point i was trying to make about the crossfit thing was, that is a completely different style of training from normal bodybuilding. dont get me wrong, i have a tremendous amount of respect for those guys and what they do. most of them are fucking jacked from what i've seen on the crossfit games on tv. i dont think i saw 1 without a 6 pack. most bodybuilders will be anywhere within that 60-90 min window for their workout though. anything more than that and you need to start questioning rest times, intensity, etc. i tend it take a little longer because of everything i do and i have a training partner

Comment

Working...
                      X