Best time to inject and take D-bol?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best time to inject and take D-bol?

Hey guys I have read and pretty much found out and I assume D-bol has like a 4 hour half life right?

How should I dose the D-bol I have the 50mg Dbol tabs which Means I would have to break into half and then into another half and Take the first bit in the morning and then take the second bit which equals out to 25 mg about an hour or so before the workout?

Also what would be the best time of the day to inject if i have the time of the day to do it at the best moment?

First cycle and i figure i would rather get some straight answers from the big dogs then to go looking up hear say from other people...

Ohh... Also Should i start the Arimidex the first day i take an injection?

i would probably take the dbol the way you discribed. normally, i'd use the 10mg tabs and split them up over 3 doses, but you will be fine with these.

if you want to start the adex now, just go with something around .5mg 2x a wk. then if you still got itchy nips, you could easily kill the problem by upping the adex.

as far as pins, like you were asking in the shout box, look up gpz services
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

...oh and it doesn't matter what time of day you inject. just split it to twice a wk. i do find that earlier in the day is better for me. as i move though the day, it allows the oil to work in and i have less site pain than if i take a shot and go right to bed.
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Thank you sam!

You have given me alot of valuable info!

Comment

Working...
        X