Sust 250 advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sust 250 advice

I am from nc im 21 5-10 180 lbs i just started my 2nd cycle.. I am taking sustanon 250 twice a week at 375 mgs a shot (total of 750), i plan on finishing out my cycle adding anavar around the 6th or 7th week then running chlomid for my pct... Any suggestions..

first off, 750 mg of sust on a 2nd cycle is too much imo. you should still be able to see nice results with 500mg especially at 21. second, how long is your cycle supposed to be???

Comment

i'm running about a 10 week cycle.. and yea i know 750 is alot.. i just did 500 last time and the gains were good, but my boy who ran it with me did 750 and he put on about 10 more solid lbs than me and kept alot more than me when coming off.

Comment

also is it a bad idea to be drinking jack3d as a pre-workout while on test

Comment

dude your a little young for AAS use IMO....wait a few more years....your hormones are at a lifetime peak between 17-26

Comment

but with that being said....sounds like your already in the loop....so have fun and be safe...jacked is ok to use as long as your BP is in check

Comment

not quite sure what you mean by AAS and IMO

Comment

well i can get that AAS are anabolic steroids, but just don't know to much on the term IMO which i do be seeing used alot

Comment

but while i appreciate all the posts.. i really do i don't need a bunch of posts telling me i shouldn't do them i would just like advice on if this stack is good if it sounds right.. if maybe i should substitute anavar with something else or if chlomid is my best choice for PCT.. i really do appreciate the posts and i do know they are trying to help.. but i am going to run my cycles so i'd rather not waste peoples time if they just want to tell me to not do it at all.

Comment

IMO - "In My Opinion"

Basically what you are saying is you want everyone's advice, but only if it's what you want to hear lmao. There is a reason people are telling you what they are telling you. If you don't want to listen to them, don't ask them for help lol Just saying.

Comment

Ethan thank you, i'm just saying.. I know i want to run 750 of sust a week, i ran 500 already.. i'm just trying to see if anavar would be a good stack for that, or what i should do with that.. i'm comitted to doing the 750.. i'm already pushing my 3rd week.. really not trying to be a dick.. even though i'm sure i sound like one.

750 of sust is what i am running i just would like some advice on what else should be done and the best steps to go about it.

Comment

once again not trying to sound like a dick

Comment

You're not being a dick, bro. Matter of fact, I can throw salt on other people that have a horrible foundation, horrific diet, hilarious form, and pre-existing health problems, but guess what? They jumped on the wagon anyway. You already started your cycle, and not to mention, this isn't even your first rodeo. Listen, continue doing what you're doing and add anavar@80mg/day. You want to have 6 weeks at the minimum with the Var and take creatine with it.

Guys, yea, he's 21, but come on, I was 25 when I started. I was doing Prohormones in high school and from personal experience, they are more harsh than steroids. Cut him some slack and answer his questions. Don't question him...answer him.

Now if this guy has not experienced gear yet, then that's when you preach to him, but he has his mind made up, hell, he already started. He just wanted some input, so umm....HELP HIM!

Comment

Let me explain to you yayo. This is not a sprint, its a marathon. So while you might be taking 750mg/week , you need to understand what youre doing to yourself. Like i said already, at 21, you should be getting great results from doing 500mg. Yea maybe 750 gets you better results but, this is a marathon. When you start putting that much gear in your body on a regular basis, your body adapts to it and then says, "give me more". So for the nex few cycles, you end up doing 750 again but your body has already adapted to that and you dont get the results you desire because your body is used to that much extra so you now have to go to 1000mg/week to yeild any results. 1000mg/week at say 25 years old, you WILL be on HRT at 35.

With that being said, youre already all in so finish the cycle the way you wanted to. Just use the advice at hand for future cycles. As far as the var goes, its a very mild compound while only really yeilds results when stacked with another oral like winny. The majority of the gains you will make will be in strength while using var only. If youre looking for mass, theres nothing better than anadrol for pure mass. Granted most mass will be bloat. IMO, nolvadex is a better choice for PCT. there are numerous post and information on the web that backs that statement so look around and do a little research

Comment

Perfect

Now that's what I'm talking about

Comment

Working...
                              X